MEETING PATTIE

*MELODY'S P.O.V *

   "Babe please stop you look beautiful" Justin said dragging me behind him.

" What if she doesn't like me. Or if im not dress right" I gasped looking over my out fit.

  I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a loose flowy top, and a pair of black flats.

" She'll love you and you look cute like always".He assured giving me a kiss on the cheek.

letting out a heavy sigh I followed him up the front Steps. He range the door bell and seconds later the door flew open.

  " omg my baby " A short stunningly beautiful women jumped into Justin's arms.

" Hey mom I missed you much" He said squeezing her.

"Who's this" she asked looking at me.

" Oh mom this is my wonderful girlfriend Melody" Justin introduced me.

" Hey miss mallet it's so great to finally meet you" I smiled at her.

   I held my hand out to her but she just ignored it and pulled me into a big hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her to. I looked behind us and Justin was smiling at us.

  " oh sorry sweetie im a really  big hugger. " she giggled.

  I let out a small laugh and told it was fine.

  " well come on lets go inside I made a wonderful meal if I should say so myself" she smiled leading us inside.

  Justin grabbed my hand and we followed after Pattie. I looked around saw a bunch of pictures of Justin of when he was small to recent events.

  "alright you just sit down im going to go get the food" she pointed towards the table.

  " oh Pattie do you need any help" I asked sincerely.

  " oh no dear I got it " she smiled before disappearing into the kitchen.

  Justin pulled out my chair and I thanked him and sat down.

  " I think she likes you" . Justin smiled.

  " I hope so " I sighed.

  " okay who's ready to eat some home made spaghetti" Pattie exclaimed walking into the dinning room with a bowl in her hand.

  " mm mm my favorite" me and Justin said at the same time.

  I let out a giggle and Justin gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and saw Pattie awe.