BUSTED

" Yo Jb!"

My eyes opened Wide as I saw Alfredo standing there with another guy.

" Shit" Justin.cussed pulling my body against me to cover me up.

" What the fucks bro you couldn't knock".Justin gritted.

" Omg".Was all that he said and the boy next to him just stood there with his eyes opened wide.

I quickly grabbed my shirt and slipped it on and ran towards the stairs different emotions running through me. I was embarrassed because one of my friends just walked in on us and a random dude. I was angry because I was in heaven at that moment and he just ruined it.

" ugh " I groaned shaking my head.

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V *

" Man really" I said to Alfredo as Melody ran up the stairs.

" No man really you know she's fifteen right" Alfredo spat angrily.

" I know and?" I said like it wasn't really of a big deal.

" and? Nigga she's fifteen your nineteen that's fucking rape" He whispered scream.

" Man its not even like that it's not like I was forcing her. " I said angrily I can't believe he thank of it as rape.

" She's still under age what we're you-"

"Alfredo chill it wasn't even like that and Justin is old enough to make his own decisions. And so is Melody." Christian cut Alfredo off.

".Thank you" I thanked him.

" Your welcome... Plus I didn't mind what I saw she's fifteen right" Christian smirked.

" Don't even think about it" I hissed.

" im just kidding. I didn't come all the way over here for you guys to fight so can we just drop it" He said looking at me and Alfredo.

" He's right I'm sorry man. You know I think of Mel as a little sister and Just seeing her like that shocked me." Alfredo apologized.

" It's alright man and I know we're you were coming from" I gave him a hug and gave each other a proper hello.

" Hey Alfredo" I heard Melody shyly say behind me.

" hey look who finally has cloths on." Alfredo joked.

" Don't" She rolled her eyes.

" Im just kidding. So how is my little sister doing. Even though I know the answer" He winked at her.

She punched him in the chest, bit not hard and they gave each other a hug.

" Hey I'm Melody" She reached her hand out to Christian .

" ugh uh uh" He stuttered while basically drooling over her.

I punched him in his arm to make him snap back to reality.

" Hey I'm Christian please let me father your children".He dreamily said grabbing her hand.

"uhm" Melody awkwardly giggled pulling her hand away.

" Christian really " I pushed him away.

" sorry Im just in shock" He shook his head. " Melody fucking Styles is right in front of me" He said clearly not over seeing her.

" Hey I'm just a regular person like everyone else" She smiled her beautiful smile.

" I know I just love you so much and I can't believe your with my best friend. Speaking of that why him and not me I'm so hotter than him" He said pointing to his body.

" Keep telling yourself that pretty boy " She tapped on his chest before coming back to my side.

" Anyways what did you guys want" I asked before Christian could say anything else.

" Oh yeah we were gonna ask if you wanted to hang out today you know since we haven't had guy time in a while." He shrugged.

" I don't know man I -"

" That's sounds like fun you should go. Have some guy time with your friends" Melody cut me off.

I looked down at her with a smile.

" Are you sure I -"

" Babe it's alright I'll be fine plus I have a song I'm still working on. Go have fun I'll be here when you get back" She said.

" Mel"

" Nope hes going guys " She told the boys as they cheered.

" I love you so much " I smiled down at her. Like how did I find such an amazing girl.

" I love you so much to. Now hurry up and go get ready." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and pushed me towards the stairs.

" What the fuck is a bra doing in the Oreos" I heard Alfredo scream as I walked up the stairs.

" You better not throw that away it was 50 bucks" Melody yelled after him.

I just laughed and shook my head I have great friends.