Meeting Twin Horns and using Heal!

JASMINE FLAMEWORTH POV

It has been around 8 months now since we lost Art. We stayed in Xyrus for 2 weeks to prepare our things to go on another trip.

We are now on a mission to a B rank dungeons that Helen chose from the mission board in the guild, 2 days ago.

Helen is the scout of the group, to look out for any mana beast. Angelina and I are the carriage driver at the moment as Durden and and Adam is resting. Suddenly Helen yelled:

"There's someone in front of us 300 meters away!" As she said that, Adam and Durden woke up, everyone put their guards up but when we saw that it's a kid we calm down but then a thought appeared on everyone mind 'What's a kid doing here in...Beast glades?'

The distance between us got closer and now we are 10 meters away, we stopped but the masked boy seemed to continue walking while playing his flute.

I walked towards him shocking my comrades and friends. I felt bad for Art and I don't want any of that situation to happen to another innocent boy, so I asked politely

"What are you doing here alone, it's dangerous you know? Where are your parents? Are you lost?" a consecutive questions left my mouth. Everyone is looking forward to the boy's answer.

MC POV

After getting asked by a teenage girl with black hair and crimson eyes. I put my flute down and looked at her.

*nod* I nodded my head, stop for a second then *shake* shook my head for the second question and *nod* for the last question.

"""""...""""" everyone face palmed. Then the black haired girl with golden eyes broke the silence

"We'll take you with us and I will not take 'no' as your answer. We are currently on a mission but after the mission we will definately drop you in Xyrus without fail. My name is Helen Shard of the Twin horn party, what's your name boy?" she said with determination in her eyes.

'Twin horns? a party that Art talked about? interesting...' i thought and *nod*.

*scribble* I wrote my name 'Lucifer' on the ground. Making everyone eyes to land on the text.

"Lucifer? Oh! your name is Lucifer. Well I am Adam Krensh, this big guy here is Durden Walker, this beauty here is Angela Rose and lastly, she is Jasmine Flamesworth" A red hed guy introduced everyone.

"It's getting quite late, how about we camp out here for tonight?" Helen asked her comrades gaining a nod in agreement.

'They seemed to be good people and also Art's parent former comrades. I think I can trust them' I analyzed.

.

.

Durden made 6 seats of earth that surrounds the camp fire for everyone to sit and eat. Angela and Helen is grilling some meats, the others is preparing something in the carriage. I just sit on one of the earth seats looking at everyone.

Few minutes later, everyone is seated around the camp fire. As Helen and Angela finished grilling the meats.

"Here you go Lucifer" Jasmine handed me one stick of the BBQ.

*Nod* i nodded and took off my mask to eat without being aware that I just revealed my identity or face.

*Gasp* gasp can be heard from everyone. "Lucifer~ Why did you have to hide those cute face of yours!" Angela said while looking at me.

*Stare~* *munch*

"...Say something will you! *munch!* " Adam yelled while eating.

*Smack!* gaining a hard head smack by Durden.