Aftermath and Gifts

GENERAL POV

Lucifer can be seen fighting on top of hundreds of corpse. It has been several waves. Currently, Lucifer is facing against the 899th Muzan, he is in the 9th wave. Lucifer's clothes are torn, bloods can be seen all over his body, his hair is dyed red.

*PIERCE! *SLASH! Lucifer got pierce on his right chest and slashed back to behead the last Muzan of the current wave.

"Heal" Lucifer healed his wound on his chest. Lucifer has been using heal for an uncountable times, he's like being immortal right now.

Before the exhausted Lucifer got to rest for a minute, the last wave has come in.

"Haa...Haa...I'm done doing this shit!!" Lucifer yelled out of exhaustion, his breathing technique got ruined and he needed to rely on his magic.

Lucifer began to muster mana, both from his core and the surrounding to use his past lives spell.

Lucifer shouted "TAKE THIS BASTARDS...COMBINED MAGIC: GG-EXPLOSION!!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!* The ground shook furiously no, the whole dungeon shook violently.

All of his opponents got turned to ash instantly.

"Haa...Haa..." Lucifer is breathing heavily and is trying to take control over his breathing pattern. What he also didn't know is that, his appeareance has also changed from over-exerting his mana.

MC POV

What kind of a game is this...if I didn't have my healing power or Transparent World then I would have been dead from the fourth waves.

'It's not easy...I would consider this fight as my second toughest match I have faced. As for my first...let's not talk about it.'

"KUKUHAHA...WELL DONE, HUMAN. HERE ARE YOUR GIFTS. *POP* *POP* *POP* ENJOY THE GIFTS AND WE WILL MEET AGAIN WHEN THE TIME COMES" the giant smiling monster said and started to crumble into Earth.

'I totally forgot about the gift...let's see what the gifts are...' I thought as I walked closer to the alter where the three gifts are.

' I thought as I walked closer to the alter where the three gifts are

GIFT 1: A flaming Beast core with a will inside.

GIFT 2: Baby night Fury Dragon, that have been sealed for over 10,000 years.