The Dual Dungeon

MC POV

"Varay, Varay Aurae" she said.

*Nod* *Scribble* *Scribble* I nodded and started scribbling something with my fire mana instead of a stick.

I wrote 'Care to explain me what happen? and How did you get here'

"..." after reading the text, she was silence for about 5 minutes and began telling the important parts.

"Anna is fire augmenter an A rank adventurer, Annie is wind conjurer an AA rank adventurer and I am also an AA rank with Ice deviants. We decided to take a dungeon quest, it's...a B rank dungeon. When we entered the dungeon, it seemed awefully quiet but there's still some monster. Until we were surrounded by a hordes of skeletons, we have some difficulties with the difference in number but we can still manage it. The table got turned over when a huge skeleton appeared. Then the rest you know" Varay didn't want to explain anymore.

"..." I was silence then spoke up. "I am going" I suddenly said and stood up.

"Where?" she asked curiously. 

I looked at her then said with a serious tone "KILL THE ONE WHO'S RESPONSIBLE, THE REAL BOSS"

"!! The dungeon Boss?! Isn't the previous huge skeleton the Boss?" She started to sweat a little.

"...It is...but this seemed to be a double dungeon" I said without looking back and continued to walk. "!!" she was shocked as she never heard of a double dungeon, she stood up and followed reluctantly. I decided to talk to her because of what she just experienced today. If there's no one to talk to her, she might go crazy.

We walked for about a hundred meters and we arrived at the Huge doors.

"...What a huge door..." She said her thought out loud.

'Can't she feel the malacious aura, that the thing inside this room is emiting? I feels like I am being a prey since I arrived here but it made my blood boils. It's my first time feeling like this in this world.' I thought to myself.

Suddenly the malacious aura became more intense, it made me let out a small excited smile. As for Varay...she's now in a kneeling position and is shivering crazily.

I looked at her and said "Varay...I am going inside. Let me tell you that this is not a 'B rank dungeon' anymore. You either leave or stay... I am going in..." I said to her and opened the huge door. 

There must've been some sort of mechanism installed on the heavy-looking door, since the door opened up easily just by pushing it a little and I didn't use any mana as well.

Slam!

Now that the door was wide open, the huge open interior revealed itself. I was going to walk but was stopped by Varay saying "I am not going and will wait for 2 hours. If you didn't come out by that time...I will get in and he-" before she could finish her sentence I cut her with a "No...it's better to call reinforcement." 

"Reinforcement?...no, I am not going to le-" I cut her off again by sealing her lips with mine. A KISS.

.

.

.

.

A/N: *AHEM! Sorry...my bad. Let's continue for real.

.

.

.

"Reinforcement?...no, I am not going to le-" I cut her off again by pointing at the monster that has been staring at us since the door is opened. It is quite dark but its blood-red eyes can be seen with a shining white teeths, it's standing at around 20 meters in height.