A week before raiding dungeon

"Umm...thank you little boy..." a good-looking woman with a black hair with light blue eyes crouched down to meet my eyes level and thanked me.

*Nod* I nodded then started to move away. I saw Kathlyn giving me a questioning looks.

"My name is Tabitha Helstea, what's yours boy?" the same woman asked once again.

"...Lucifer" I said getting a little tense that my secret might broke. So I accidently cracked my index finger (Kaneki style). I didn't notice Prisilla widening her eyes at my action of cracking my index finger.

"Lucifer is it? Can I ask you a question?" This time Prisilla asked me with a serious looks.

*Nod* I nodded. I still have those emotionless face.

"Are you by any chance related to...Thor?" She hit the bulleyes.

"...*Nod* my master" I made it up, through my emotionless face. This time the adults and Kathyln have a shocked expression.

"Umm, really? Do you know where your master live?" Kathyln asked my making Prisilla raised her eyebrow as Kathyln don't usually talks to stranger. Unknown to everyone, Kathyln is curious about the boy named Lucifer, as he have a weird marks on his left forehead, emotionless face, being a mage at such a young age and his action that tapped her forehead like Thor did.

"*Shake* bye" I tried to run away but Tabitha stopped me saying.

"Wait boy...we have to somehow thank you, how about a meal at my home , I would not take no as an answer." Tabitha ordered and smiled. I looked behind her and saw a brown-haired shy girl, so I assumed that she is Tabitha daughter.

'I don't have any plan other than buying ice-cream...might not be so bad' I thought.

*nod* I nod.

.

. Prisilla and Kathyln already left after bidding their farewell.

.

Tabitha and the girl named 'Lilia' walked me to their house. On the way she asked me a lot of question, like where do you live, where's your parent and etc. I replied by giving her a nod or a shake of my head.

Now we are in front of a mansion. "We are here! In the meantime you can play with Lilia and Ellie. *Clank*" Tabitha opened the door and we went inside.

'Well, I don't mind playing with kids...'

"Ellie say Aaaa~" A mom is feeding her baby. The mom had a distinct auburn hair and brown eyes.

'Her auburn hair kind of remind me of Art'

The little girl has a pair of light brown eyes and a brown hair. She seemed to be the energetic type.

"Oh Tabitha, back already?" The mom asked.

"There's some unexpected thing that happened so, we have to cancel on going shopping. But we have a guest! This is Lucifer, and he's the one that saved us. Lucifer this is Alice." Tabitha introduced.

"*smile* Hi Lucifer," She greeted and I nod.

Tabitha: "You can go and play in the living room...Lilia show him the way okay?"

Lilia: "O-okay, this way"

I followed Lilia to the living room.

Lilia: "What do you want to play? reading, drawing, hide n seek or tag" Lilia excitedly mentioned.

"*Shake* how about we play with magic"

"Magic?! YES YES!" her noble composure started to crumble as she is excited.