Chapter 4

We were on the road in the carriage traveling for an hour I think,the only person who were with us was a healer who take care about my wounds from the volkra and then before she go she gave me her kefta,because it was bulletproof and where is this bulletproof things for the first army .None of us said a word in that time,the only sound were rattling of the wheels of the carriage on a stony road.I was tired of that silent,because if no one talking that mean that I'm alone with my thoughts and this is not ok because the only thing in my thoughts right now was Alina.
-Do we go to the little Palace?-I broke the silent finally.
-Yes.-one of the oprichiks answer me.
-Why I need to go there?-i asked again calmly or it's better to say tiredly.
-You must be joking.-snorted the one who sits besides me.-After your light show in the valley you still asked?-he said ironically.
-Alright,no need to be rough.-i turned my eyes.
Then it was another big pause before the other oprichnik asked me a question.
-How you did that?-he asked and look at me with his big brown eyes.
-If you mean"The Sunlight Show"-I said and turn my head to the oprichik besides me to give him this look.-I don't know.-i said calmly and turn my head to the other one.And if I need to be honest I think the general make a big mistake.
-But you-
-The general never make mistakes.-said the annoying dumbass besides me.
-What's your name?
-Ivan.-he turn to me and said.
-Well Ivan,everyone make mistakes even the"big"general of the second army.Maybe he maide it really rearly but this doesn't mean that he never made it before,or now!-i said to him with sharp glare not breaking the eye contact.
And just before me and Ivan almost start the third international war,the other oprichnik in the carriage coughs and me and Ivan look at him.
-My name is Fedyor by the way.-he said a little bit comfiusly from the our little incident with Ivan.
-Nice to meet you.-i said to him and turn to the little slit through the curtain of the window.
-You have strong character.-Ivan says and look back at Fedyor.
-I'll take that like a compliment.-i answer and began think about my best friend and sister.

A few hours ago💫<3{♡}<3💫

The carriage immediately stops and get me out of my minds.The a one of the Corporalks come to us and open the carriage door.
-It's have wood who prevents the road.-he said.
-It may be a trap,stay here!-Ivan said and get out of the carriage.
-He mean please stay in the carriage.-Fedyour said apologetic and go after him.
And I stayed alone in the carriage until I heard a sound of shoots who got the carriage and around it.
I immediately lay down on the floor and I wrapped up me and my head with the kefta.I hear so much yelling from outside.But then everything get quiet from the outside.Is it everything end?But then someone open the rear door and pull me out dragging me for my legs into the forest I doesn't have time to react,this seem too familiar for my twelve years old me.

Retrospection📽🎞
-Please,please stop you hurting me.-i cried while the hunter dragging me deeper into the forest.No one could hear my screaming that day,the only one who could help myself was me...

End of retrospection🎞📽

By the time had lost in my memories,the Druskele had stepped forward sitting on either side of me,holding an axe over his head intending to cut off my head.
He yelled something in fierdan,but then something cut him of two parts.My eyes was full of tears and fear,what the hell's happening?!
Before I can do something someone get to me.
-Are you hurt?-his deeply voice get's in my ears,there's no way to make mistake with this voice.It was his The Darklings.
-No,not really.-i said and he give me his hand,I took it up and stand up.
-You will ride with me.-he said and turn to Ivan.
-I must be think about it from the beginning,we will ride the rest of the way.Only 15 of you will come with us,Ivan the pleasure is your's.-he said and turn to me and while he was giving a speech I was stroking the snout of his horse I've not been touching a horse since I was 12 it reminds me from the incident who change my life.
Again,while I was in my mind he was looking at me with illegible face.
When he go closer then me I say the stupidest thing in the world.
-Soo,you make mistakes too.
He was looking at me with frowned eyebrows.Why,just why I tell this to the general of the second army!?I looked down on the ground after a few minutes who feels like hours he answer me.
-Everyone make mistakes even me.-he said while he was fixing the saddle.-But I make them really rearly.
He said making an eye contact with me.I break our little competition and I go the horse and get up on it really gallantly.He was just looking at me with something like a half an smile.
-You will stay there and just looking at me,its scaring.-i said jokingly he just nood his head and take a deep breath trying to hide his little smile.I will break his cold walls like I do with everyone.
But he get on the horse too behind me and it was my turn to get deep breath,fuck.I hate the way my body react on him,it isn't healthier.
I was between his hands because he need to get the reins in one of his hand.
-From where you know how to ride?-he asked and I feel tickling of his breath behind my neck.
-I grew up in Keramzin,it has so much horses in the stable of prince Keramzov.But I like only one of them and I named him Blackstorm.I've been really stormy child,but I haven't ridden since I was twelve.-i say and I could feel my voice breaking at the last part.
He move my hair with his free hand in other part of my head,the back part of my neck was naked.I could feel his breathing on my neck.
-Sorry I couldn't see anything and I need to move your hair.-he said behind my ear,and i am entirely sure that he can see because he is something like 6'3 and i am somthing like 5'2.
-So,why you stop riding?
I get freeze in the moment he ask me.
me.-I don't want to answer you.
you.
-I don't make you.-he said and we were riding in a period of,I don't know how much hours was passed.
-Can we stop for a minute.-i asked,I need a little bit of time to what happend I last three or four hours.
-Why?
-My tail bone's hurt.-i say and we stop near some rocks and I sit on them far from the general.
I can't believe what's happening right now.It comes out that I am a grisha and not the typical one,I am the Sun Summoner!And Alina and Mal are not here and it has a really big chance to not see again with them soon.I am feel tired of everything and now the only thing I want to do is to cry.I want my little sister.She know what to say in every too bad situation,my best friend too what a shame that they are not here.
I feel steps coming to me and when I picked up my head General Kirigan was standing there with handkerchief in his hand.He get closer and give it to me.
-It will became easier with the time.-he said like reading my mind.
-And how this is possible,hm?!My life was never easier and the fact that I looks like different doesn't help much!All over my life I was alone babysitting two kids before yesterday and one of them is older than me you know.And do you want to know somthing else?!You are wondered how you never found people with gift like mine,well maybe they don't want to be found!-i yelled at him in his face while we were on centimeters from each other.
-You are not the only one with heavy past,future and present.-I was just standing there and looking him right in his eyes.-Believe me,the time heals every bruise and wound.-he said tiredly.
-And with little training and studying in the little palace you and me can vanish the-
-NO!
He just look at me.
-No.-he quotes me.
-No,isn't there some type of thing what can transfer my "gift"to someone else.
-You don't want your power?-he asked amazed.
-People would kill for that gift.-he said and turn around and get back to the horse.
He give me his hand to help me get up on the horse in front of him.
-You're a grisha you're not alone.-he said as last and I get his hand and get up on the horse.
We continued riding on our road until we get to the target.

Hi to everyone who read my story!I'm really sorry for the late update but I don't have time between school and my other assignments.I hope you like the new chapter 1650 words.I will try to update this book again this week no the end of other month,so yeah.

M.A.