Chapter 8

Me and Genya were walking down the corridor of a little palace.

-Do I really need to wear that?!-i asked looking at a random mirror in the corridor.
-Yes nobody can see you until the king.-Genya said,and I signed.
-This is hilarious!Who wears an soldier uniform with veil?!-i asked and we were walking near the room with open doors full of grishas.

-Is that her?
I hear someone ask from this room and me and Genya stop walking imedittialy.
-She's the sun summoner.-i hear another voice and two people come to me.
-Hey my name is Mary and that's Nadya!-she said smiling and almost jumping like the kids.
-Nice to-i was trying to say but then someone else come to me too.
-Ignore them I am Sergey.-he said and make a reverans.
-What did you say?-Mary asked with red face.
-You heard me.-he said.-She will come with us!-Sergey says.
-No she doesn't,she's a Summoner she will come with us!-Mary says.
-You want from her to go with with a lower orden?-he said and more of the Eteralki gasped.
-We are the same level as you and more!
-Yeah,it doesn't work like that!
-Isn't the Darkling is summoner too!
-Oh now you are measure with the Darkling?!
-No,I-Mary says with red of angry face.
And Genya was eating a cupcake from the back of the fight between korporalki and eteralki.

-She will come with me.-a cold voice tell and in the room immediate was in silent,I already know the owner of this voice,who don't?

I turn to see this metallic-brown eyes.I've never seen eye color like his before.

-Miss Starkov.-he said.
-General.-i said and go opposite him.
-After you.-he said and we get out of a little palace in our road to the big palace.

-How did you sleep?
-Um,better than a months I can say.
-Good girl.-he almost whispered.
Whaat...
-What did you call me?-i asked with in untruth.
-I said,that it's good the fact you sleep well.-he said with the corners of his lips twitched.
-Yeah,of course.-i said ironically.
-And you know the fact that I can't summon the sunlight without your help?-i change the topic of the conversation.
-I didn't expect other from you in this level,and it doesn't need to.-he said and look in my deeply green eyes.
-Will you cut me again?
-No it won't be needing,only if you stop hiding your power.-he said and we continue walking to the corridors of a big palace.

After a few more steps we were opposite the big doors where the queen and the king were waiting for us.

-Are you ready?
-Do I have a choice?
-No,not really.-he said and push the doors.

Every eye was on our way.From grishas to ministers then to the royalties.
Me and Darkling were walking until we stand in the middle of the hall.
Then he nood at me to take off my veil and I did it,and one of the servants come and get it from me.

First the queen talk.
-I thought she will be more shu.Well I think she's enough shu.-the queen says.
-Umm,tell her I don't know,hello.-the queen says at one of the grishas near her.
-Actually I speak ravkan.-i said and in the hall was start to whispering.
-What's your name girl?-the king ask.
-Melisa,Melisa Starkov!-i said full of confidence.
The king just wave his hand at the Darkling and he start to talk.
-Her name is Melisa Starkov and she'll bring a new era for us!Starting from now!-he said and clap his hands and full of the room was in black shadows.
But ot wasn't that strange like the first time in the tent,it was more knowingly.Like I already was the part of them.

Then the general stand behind me and move my hair on the other way.And he lay down to my ear.
-Now call the sun.-his lips were brushing my ear,when he whispered in it.
And he took my hand from behind and the shiniest light I've ever seen explode from..me.
Then a dome of light bypassed me and him.He moved and stand opposite me.Loking directly in my eyes,even the brightest sunlight.
And then the warm feeling of his hand on mine leave me.The sunlight stop when he drop my hand.
All of the people in the room start clapping and screaming,some of them hugging.
Then the king stand up from his throne.
-How much time she will need?-he asked and turn to Darkling.
-With your permission moi car,she will learn how to use her power in the little palace and if the saints are with us she'll be ready until the end of the year.-Darkling says.
-As soon,as better.If this uprising from the west is true for the democration,we need to take care as soon as we can!-he said and come down to me and him.
-Let's discuss that in the strategy room.-he say trying to observes his nicely voice,well as nice as he can.

Then he,the king and this stranger priest who was smelling like tomb and incense,go to the strategy room leaving me alone in the hall full of people.
But for luck,Genya come from nowhere to me!

-You were amazing!-she start excited.-I've never seen more brightest light but the thing who actually explode my head,was the fact that the general was looking at you all the time,like you're the most perfect thing in the world.-she said and make a fake fall.I just push her jokingly.
-It isn't fun.-i said and look at the other way while we were walking down the corridors of a little palace,finally!

-Did he said I'm beutiful?-Genya imitate me and start laughing more harder than before.
-Stop,Genya it isn't fun.-i said,no matter that I was laughing too.

-Who said your beutiful?-i heard a cold voice behind me and turn to him it was Darkling,again how he do this?!
-Uhh,no one.-i said,before Ganya has the chance to say something stupid.

-Why I don't believe you?-he said and come more closer to me.
-Because to believe in someone you need to have trust in them,and to have trust in them you need to know them.-i said.
-What do you mean miss Starkov?
-I mean that we still don't have trust in each other,because we still don't know each other.
-Well we have enough time learn every part about each other,right?
I just raise my eyebrow and don't brake the eye contest.

If he thinks I'm scared of him hell,he's totally wrong.The only thing who scares me in this damn planet is,me,myself and fucking I.

-Genya,the kefta will be black.-he said still don't breaking the eye contact.
-No.-i said.
-No.-he repeats at unbelievable,I think no one said to him this in the last century.
-No.-i repeat.
-May I ask why?-he said and come more closer than before to me.
-Because black is your color,not mine.
-Yes,but you have my permission to learing it.
-I may have your permission to wear it,but I can't remember giving you mine to choose me what to wear.-i said and walk closer to him this time.
-And can I ask since when I care if I have someone's permission to do something?
-Since I say to.-i end and distract the general, making him to loose our little eye contest.
-Alright,you win!But only this time.The kefta will be blue.-he said.-Our conversation was really nice miss Starkov,but now I need to go.-he end and walk away.

Genya was still there and watching everything with wide open eyes and chin almost fell on the floor.
-Close your mouth,you can catch a fly like that.-i said and start walking to my room.
-Girl you're fire!No one have ever talk to him like that!-she said.
-I know I am number one.
-Between you and him has a really big chemistry,everyone saw it.
I stop immediately.
-What do you mean with everyone?-i asked with wide open eyes.
-Well while you and him were in the film the corridors was full of people,and most of them saw you too.Im sure that until tommorow will have really interesting stories about what type of relationship you have an the field,or in the bed...
-Genya!
She just start laughing.
-I hate you!
-I know,I love you too!-she said and the too of us continue walking to my room.

I don't have anything to say here😅.
M.A.