Chapter 6

The other half of the travel was nothing different the before,staying in a carriage hide from everyone.But the thing that ruin me up was the fact that was so lonely.I was with someone in every single moment but they didn't talk to me.And the I've not seen the general from that night we talk near the bonfire.

Now I was riding on a horse,leaving Balakriev,and going to Os Olta.

And as soon as we leave the village,I could see the Big Palace.It has really beutiful yard around it,but it has too much gold and the woodcarving who is carved to perfection in a castle it's just too much for me.And,as I see her majesty doesn't really interested about the crisis in the first army and other villages.
-What do you think about it?-i hear someone asks,and I jump a little bit.
-Sorry I don't want to scare you.-he response and turn his head to the palace.
-I see that the king doesn't save money.-i said with disgust in my voice.-And honestly this is the ugliest building I ever seen,its worst then awfull.-i said confident and look at the Darkling.
He just nood his head on me with a little hint of smile,and start riding again to the little Palace.
I go after him and saw it.The little palace wasn't that grand like the big palace,it looks like more like a home.It doesn't had much gold on it and the fact that they use to make beutiful paintings with birds it's so much more then the Big Palace.Everithing is in the right proportions,a little bit of everything.

When I stand in front of the door I could see the beutiful woodcrave on it ,but i don't had much time to enjoy on the view,because someone get to me trying to help me get down of the horse but I prefer to do it myself.

I doesn't need anyone to help me because I have only myself and I'm really sorry for the fact I need to learn this in a hard way.I would never wish this to anybody,even my worst enemy.

I felt someone watching me but as I look I cannot find no one so I prefer to ignore it,I just need one really good rest.
The General get inside the doors and i go after him like a lost doggy,what actually i am here.
-Get miss Starkov to her room.-the darkling say to one of his servants.
-Wait am I a prisoner here?!-I asked and he turn to me.
-Everyone is until we too vanish the fold.-he said with playful sparks in his eyes.They was full of dare,my die-in realise and he go away with his oprichiks.
-Miss follow me.-the servant say and we start walking through the corridors until we get to stairs,oh no I can't walk and you want to climb to that?!
I squeezed my teeth and get to the stairs.Why for saints sakes,my room needs to be on the last floor.As soon I was climbed(dragged) on the stairs the servant take me to my room.
-Would you like something else,miss?-she asks and turn to me.
-No,thanks.-i said really tiredly of everything happend in last week.
-And lock the door.-she said.
-"Lock the door"?-i said ironically.
-Like an additional precautionary measure.-she ends her sentence and go away.
I closed the door and lock it.
I sluts to the door and leave the tears in my eyes to spill finally.

What the hell I just get into?!All of Ravka believe that I'm their hero,the one who will vanished the fold.Some type of saint maybe,but im nothing of this and the only thing I want right now is to get up and realise that this is a big nightmare and go train with Mal then teasing Alina and this period over and over again.
But now I need to be some type of saving for everyone,I'm they're hope for better life.For them,for they're children,for they're grandchildren.
I get up from the door and go to bed.
I cried more until the sleep get me.

Hi to everyone I'm sorry for the late update but school don't give my time for breathing.But we will went online
from Thursday and that means more updates yeah!
So we will see soon,I guess...

M.A.