Chapter 7

I was woke up from knocking on my door,actually what time is it?Actually I don't care.-i thought and lay down again thinking that I'm still dreaming,but the knocking doesn't stop,so I get my ass up and go to the door.
-Who is it?-i asked how it was tellinj to me yesterday.
-We don't have time for this!-the women's voice answer me.
When I opend the door a gang of maids get into my room walking behind flame red haired grisha.
-Get her to the bathroom!-she said and the maids start dragging me to the bathtub.
-Wait,wait,wait!Who are you?!-i asked trying to get of the maids hands away from me.
-Im Genya Safin,and I'm here by order of General Kirigan to get you ready for the meeting with the king.-she answer me and right now I realise how beautiful is she,maybe she's the buetiest grisha I've ever seen but it has something unnaturally in her beauty.
-Nice to meet you,and I'm Melisa Starkov.And I will meet with the king today?!
-In less then hour,sooo I will be really thankful if you just go to the bathroom.-Genya said and the maids start undressing me and put me in the bathtub.
-She smell like a horse.-one of them said in old ravkan while she was scrubbing my shoulder and the other one just laughed.
-Hey I understood what you said I don't speak shu as you saw before a minute,and yes I smell like a horse because I was on damn horse riding in period of week to get here.-i said and grab the sponge from her and start scrubbing by myself.
The two of them imedittialy get red and stood there in shock.
Genya waved to them and they go.

-The General told me that you had a fire personality,but I doesn't know that it burns everyone around it.-she said with a half smile.
-He told you that?-i ask surprisingly with ironical smile on my face.-With fire personality like I want to burn everyone around me.-i imitate him.-Maybe because he drag my ass here and get me away from my sister and best friend and-
-Don't judge him that seriously he just think about your good.-Genya says.
-Really then why he get me here away from everyone I ever love.-i ask more myself then her.Why he really bring me here,because I'm the sun summoner a stupid legend from a fairytale,and if he believes that I can vanish the fold he is totally wrong.

After I get of a bath Genya told me to sit on the dressing table.
-So,what kind of grisha are you?-i ask politely because her kefta was white.
-Im a tailor.-she said trying to find something in her back.
-A tailor,I've never heard about that.
-That's because we're really rearly,almost like you.
-Then what is your orden?
-I don't have.Im something between Korporalki and Materialki.-she said with a proud voice.
-And what the tailors do,kefta's or dresses or something in that way.-i asked and she giggle.
-Not that type of tailor.I can fix your hair,face or body make it whatever you dream of.-she said and stand opposite me.
-I don't want from you to change anything about me.-i said and the realization hit me like a rock.-That's why the General send you,to make my partly shu face to became all ravkan!-i said angry.

-No,no,no it's not like that!-Genya said.
-He sent me here just to refresh you!
-Refresh me?-i asked with full of confusion.
-Yeah I mean,to remove the dark bags from your face a little bit more color on your cheeks,to make your hair more shine,nothing too much.-she said and looked at me for approving.

-Alraight,but why is this needing?
-Because...the king,he likes shine trinkets.He's attention is a zero protents if the thing opposite him doesn't pay it.-she said with something like a bitterness coming from the inside.
-But the general was right,you're naturally beutiful.-Genya said while she was brushing my hair.
-He said I'm beautiful?
-He just tryna escape from this word while he was telling me about you but..,if you push him hard enough like I did,you can hear him saying it.

Genya said,and continue with preparing me for the met.But my head wasn't here anymore,my mind was full of things about a tall,black hair and browny eyes general...

Hi to everyone who still read my story!Om sorry for this late update😅.
Well I hope you all are happy and healthy.
And sorry for the punctuation mistakes😅.
P.S.Today is my birthday!🥳🥳🥳

M.A.