18

I was thrown onto my bed, "come on love, should we get a spank each?" Steve asked, "yes" "yes what babydoll?" "Yes daddy, yes Captain" "good girl" "Steve's right, you are a good girl but you've also been bad. How many spa is do you think you should have?"

"Four daddy" "but we only said two" "yes that way you get two each" "and why do you want us to get two each love?" "Because I deserve it Captain, I didn't listen when you told me to"

"I understand love, would you pull down your trousers and underwear for us so we can see that little pussy that we get to spank?"

"Yes Captain" I took off my trousers and my underwear and then laid down my my stomach.

"How many spanks babydoll?" "Four daddy" "I thought it was two?" "Yes it was but I was a bad girl and I deserve four" "oh baby, you don't" "please daddy"

I felt a spank on my ass, it stung for a second but then there was another spank, it hurt more then the other one but god I loved it.

Steve put me back on the floor and then Buck sat down, he patted his lap for me to lay down, I did what I was told and then there was a spank on my right ass cheek.

I let out a small whimper, "babydoll, I don't want to hurt you" "harder daddy" I let out, "are you sure?" His voice was soft, "yes" directly after I said that I felt the second spank from Buck.

I felt one of the boys put my underwear back on me and then Buck let me stand up, Steve took his hoodie off and gave it to me. "Put it on Love, it'll feel better then your hoodie and a pair of sweatpants"

I put on his hoodie and it made me feel small, his hoodie went down to my mid thigh, the thing is I'm not that short!! "Oh babydoll what is it?" "I feel small" "you are small" Bucky told me.

I pouted and got a kiss from Steve, "you're beautiful love" "thank you Stevie" j gave him another kiss but it was cut off by Bucky pulling me back and into his arms.

"Don't forget about me babydoll, I want kisses too" "you called me short" "yeah but you are and that's another reason I like you" "what's the others?" I asked him, "there are too many" "tell me some of them"

"I love your personality, your humour, your beauty and much more" I gave him a kiss, "I like your dick" I told him right before I ran out of the room.

"I like yours too Stevie!" I yelled as I ran down the hall. I ran into the kitchen where Nat was, "what were you telling to Steve?" "Nothing, I'm going into my cupboard.

"Where are you Maddie?" I heard Bucky's voice, "Nat where is she?" Steve asked, "I don't know" "she's in the cupboard isn't she?" "I don't know Steve"

Not even a second later the cupboard doors opened, "there you are" "hi" "come out now babydoll" "I'm good" and with that I was pulled out of the cupboard.

"Please no more" I let a few tears slip so they'd thought it hurt, "No, no more love. You're ok, you're with us now" Steve told me in a calm voice.

Bucky lifted me up and carried me to the living room, he put me down on the couch and then they both sat on either side of me.

"What do you want to watch babydoll?" "I don't know Buck, can I watch when you and Steve make out?" "No" they both answered in union.

"I meant a film" "oh, can we watch a series?" "Sure love" "Brooklyn nine nine!" I took the remote from Bucky and went into my Netflix account.

"Again?" "Yes I love Brooklyn nine nine!" "We understand that but really?" "Yes really Bucky" "I wanted to watch a romantic film" Steve whispered. "Sooty Stevie but you let me choose"

About half way in the episode I started to feel uncomfortable, I laid down, my head resting on Bucky's lap while my legs were resting on Steve's.

"You know this isn't as good as you think it is" Bucky told me, "you know you're not nice" "get up and go to your bedroom" "what now?" "Take your clothes off and spread out on the bed, tell Friday that only Steve and I are aloud to come in"

I did as told abs ran up to my room, I took my clothes off so I only had my underwear on, "Friday lock the doors and make sure only Steve and Bucky can come in" "what about Mr Stark?" "No absolutely not"

I took my underwear off and then spread out on my bed. There was a knock on the door and then a quick Friday open the door, Bucky and Steve came in and looked at me.

"God I love this view babydoll" I just stayed in the same position, "we want you to touch yourself but you're not aloud to cum until we tell you so"

Sorry it's short but next chapter will be smut and I'm not willing to write that in the bus or while walking to school in the rain. I'll try to post later today