1

Hello my names Maddison Parker and if you're reading this I'm guessing you know my brother Peter Parker and you know that he's Spider-Man, well what you don't know is that I've been training self defence since my parents passed away at the Stark Expo. At that time is was around 9. I am now 17 and looking for that stupid twin of mine.

He told me to wait outside of the Avengers compound but he's taking forever and they haven't got any good security so I am now inside this huge compound.

Peters pov:

"Ok people someone has broken into the compound we need everyone suited and ready to fight" Captain Rogers told everyone, I don't know how the person got in because Mr Stark made the security and he's very good with stuff like that. I've been looking for the person for about five minutes when I hear captain Rogers tell everyone that he's got the person.

Maddisons pov:

"Who are you and how did you get in?" I turn around to look at the person behind me and it's captain fucking America! I mean he's hotter in person then he is on the news. "Answer him kid" I look behind me and there the winter soldier is stood, he's hot too...

"Ok well-" I was cut off by my idiot of a brother, "Maddison I told you to stay outside" "you know her queens?" "Ha! He calls you queens" "she's my twin" "wait you've got a sister?" Omg it's AnthonyEdwardStark!! "Sadly" I tell him.

"How did you get in?" "I clicked a few buttons then I played a melody that I liked and then I had hacked into this place" "wait you're telling me you didn't mean to hack in?" "Oh no I knew what I was doing, you know I'm the smart one in the family" "you're also the one that got kicked out of boarding school because they couldn't help you" "I was there for five days new record bitches!" "Language" I turned to look at the captain.

"Did you just say language?" I started laughing and then he came closer to me, shit. "So queens has twin" "Yep she's the younger one with 12 minutes" "yep but I'm still the one that gets drunk on the weekends" "you know that's illegal?" The captain asked me. "Yep that's why it's fun, you know the running away from cops, you've done it too haven't you?" "That's enough" "no but seriously like a year ago" "he told you that's enough" I turned around to see the winter soldier wait I probably should say that.

"Quick question" "what?" "What do you want to be called? I mean you're not really the winter soldier anymore so it feels rude to call you that" "calm me James or something I don't know" "ok James it's nice to meet you" "not the time Maddie" "I don't care Pete" "so kid you're good at hacking into stuff?" Tony stark has now come out of his suite and stood with the black widow next to him and Wanda maximoff next to her.

"I guess" "can you do anything else?" "I can fight pretty well" "really, Peter do you think she can fight?" "Yeah she's taken fight and self defence since we were like nine" "how would you feel to join us?" "What now?!" What was Tony Stark asking me? "How would you feel about becoming an Avenger with Peter? I mean we won't tell the world about who you really are" "Pete come here"

He came over to me and we started talking. "What do you think Pete?" "I mean I'd love to be an Avenger but what about aunt May?" "What if we ask them I'd we can move to here and she can move to a safer place, I mean we'll be surrounded by adults and we are 17" "we could ask but I'm not sure if aunt May is gonna be ok with it"

We looked at everyone else and they all had a 'so what is it' look, Peter showed my shoulder for me to talk and I did. "So we'd love to be Avengers but what's about out aunt, I mean if someone follows us back to our apartment she'll be in danger" "I understand that kid so if you move in here there won't be any problems and your aunt will be safe" Mr Stark told us. "So you're asking us to stay here with you people?"

"That is exactly what I'm asking" both Peter and I answered with a 'yes' and a nod. "Ok but we have to talk to aunt May first" "tell her that she can have some money and she'll be happy" "she's not like that" "really?" "Nope she cares about us" "ok well go home and ask her and then come back with or without bags tomorrow and we'll get you settled in" we both nodded and then did our small handshake.

"Bye Mr Stark!" Peter yelled as we left the compound. "I don't think he can hear you Pete" "oh no he's got security cameras in the compound so he can make sure no ones broke in" "and where are those cameras?" "By every door and big windows" "ok good to know"

"Come on let's go home little sis" "we're twins peter" "you know I'm still 12 minutes older then you"

Ok I just had to make it a 12 min difference for Pietro and Wanda, I hope you liked this bah-bye (oh and if I spell anything unusual it's probably because in British so yeah if you don't understand just ask and I'll tell you what it means :)