15

I got out of my bed and started looking for Steve and Buck, they weren't in the kitchen, their rooms, the living room.

I walked into the training room and saw the both, Steve was punishing a punishing bag while Bucky was training with his weights but Clint was in here too.

"Clint?" All eyes were on me. "What's up Mads?" "Could I maybe talk to Steve and Bucky alone?" "Of course" Clint left the room and then I locked the door.

"Maddison you have to stop this, we don't want to talk" "then we don't have to talk" I started taking my shirt off and then I pulled down my jeans. "That's enough" Bucky warned, his eyes travelling up and down my body.

"Maddie" "Steve" I pulled my panties down  and then I took my bra off. "Ok that's enough, we'll talk just put your clothes back on" "maybe I don't want to Steve" "you're going to do as I say do you understand Maddison?" "Why would I?" "Because we're not fucking you in the training room"

"Why not?" "Because I said so Maddison" "we'll Steven I guess I'm just gonna walk out then, bye" I picked up my clothes and turned around.

"Put your clothes on Maddie" "I'm good it gets really warm in them" Bucky walked up to me and threw me over his shoulder. Steve took my clothes and gave them to Bucky, he put my shirt over my ass and Steve held me down so no one could see my tits.

Buck started walking and not soon after that we were in the living room, "is she naked?!" "Yes sadly she is Nat" "why?" "She took her clothes off and then tried to leave" "are you going to fuck her now?" "No"

"Why not??" I whined, "because you didn't listen to us" "but bu-" "I said no" he started walking again and then he opened a door.

I felt Buck take the shirt away from my ass and then Steve let go of my back so I could move again. There was a hard slap on my right ass cheek and then a sting. HE FUCKING SLAPPED ME!! I want to fuck him even more now.

"What is it babydoll? You can't take it?" "More please" "really you want more?" I didn't know how to answer that so I just let out a moan. "We'll you've been a badgirl Love so you're not getting more, put her down Buck"

Bucky listened to Steve's orders and put me down, "please?" "No, Steve's right" "pretty please" they both came closer to me, Steve too both my arms in his hands and held them above my head.

Bucky picked up my shirt and of course put it on, oh for fuck sakes! "No" "yes" "but I'm horny!" "But you've been bad, now put your jeans and underwear on while Buck and I go make you some food"

I wasn't going to let them win this, I took my shirt back off and put on a lace bra and some sweatpants. I walked into the kitchen and got a whistle from Nat when she saw me.

I hugged Steve from behind and then he turned around in the hug, I let go and his eyes widened with anger. "No" "what?" "Just no, go out a shirt on!" "No" "what?" "Just no" I mocked him.

"Ok that's enough" Bucky said, he picked me up like a baby and carried me to his room. He put me down and walked over to his wardrobe, when he came back he had a t-shirt in his hand.

He pulled the shirt over my head and then brought my arms up so he could put them through his shirt. He picked me back up and then carried me back to Steve.

"Great you've got clothes on, now the food is burnt thanks to you and your little performances so I rested pizza" "but I didn't tell you what I wanted" "I already knew" "Paedophile" "excuse me?" "You sound like a paedophile when you say that"

"Just go sit down at the table with Nat" I nodded and walked to the table, I sat down in the chair in front of her and then we started talking, I know weird!

"Ok I dare you to play around with Steve and Bucky during the food" "do you mean like with the-" "I don't want to hear that! I meant make them annoyed" "oh yeah I can mix our things" she looked at me confused.

The boys cans and sat down on both sides of me, Tony sat in front of Steve, Wanda in front of Bucky and then Vision next to her.

I started eating my Pizza and it's was amazing I mean who doesn't like pizza?! Steve and Bucky had both tried to take some of it from me but I slapped their hands away.

I had finished eating before everyone else because I'm a fast eater and I couldn't eat the whole pizza.

I put my hands in my lap for it to not look as suspicious, after a while I put both my hands on the boys thighs, Steve moved a bit in the seat while Buck just looked at me.

I moved my hand to their dick and I could feel both their boners, it was nice to know I had that affect on them. "So Steve do we have any missions soon?" Nat asked him knowing what I was doing.

He tried to talk but I started rubbing his dick, "Tony?" He managed to make it sound normal. "What?" He nodded to Nat for her to ask the question, I decided o go on the risky side of this so I unbuttoned their jeans and then put my hand down in their boxers.

I felt Bucky's hand holding onto my wrist while Steve moved again, Bucky took my hand out of his boxers while Steve looked uncomfortable. Nat have me a look like 'what happened' I shrugged my shoulders and decided to look at Bucky with my puppy dog eyes.

I put my hand back while he looked at me and he didn't do anything but lean in to whisper something. "If you get us caught you're gonna be in big trouble ms" I nodded and kept playing with his dick.

I honestly didn't know what I was doing but I kinda liked it, I had control over them by just having my hand in their boxers. I decided to see how far I could go so I squeezed both their dicks.

Bucky once again took ahold of my wrist and took it out of there, Steve did the same and then I was on Bucky's shoulder, again.

Please vote and comment if you like it and if you don't please give me some pointers.