6

When we got to the compound the boys lead me to my room, "are you seriously going to make sure I get rid of them?" "Yes" "ok but you'll know why I'd be walking commando then" "what now?" "I don't have any other underwear then lace ones so I'll be walking commando until I buy new ones" "shit" "you can borrow Nats or Wandas" "girls don't share underwear Bucky it's just weird, and what says that we even have the same size?"

We walked into my room and now the big question came, "what if I show you guys the underwear and you say what I can keep and what I should get rid of?" "What now?" "I'll throw the underwear in my bed and you'll look at them to make sure they're alright to wear, I mean you didn't have a problem looking at my underwear earlier"

"How about you don't throw away your underwear and you wear clothes that work in school" "ok fine let's do that then" "good"

"So you guys wanna watch a movie?" "I'm good" "no thanks" "boring" I walked into the living room and saw Mr Stark sitting there.

"Oh hey Mr Stark" "what are you doing here kid?" "I got suspended for breaking the dress code and talking back" "here" he threw me  at shirt and I put it on, "thanks who's is it?" "Steve's I think" "ok, I'll go check if it's ok with him"

I walked back to our shared corridor when I heard heavy panting coming from Buckys room, I knocked on the door, no answer. "Bucky can I come in?" "Umm" "Bucky just answer me can I come in?" "Sure"

I walked into his room and he was sitting in the bed with the covers over him, "is that Steve's shirt?" "I think so, Tony gave it to me" "ok" "how are you feeling? Was it a nightmare?" He froze for a while until he nodded, "yep it was a nightmare" "ok well I'm always here if you want to talk" "thanks" and with that I left.

I walked over to Steve's room and knocked, I heard a quick come in before I opened the door to reveal him standing in a fucking towel, shit!

"Is this you're t shirt?" He looked over to me, "yep" "Tony told me to put it on, is it alright with you?" "Yeah sure why not just hold these for a sec while I look for something. He gave me a ball off something and went back to his wardrobe.

I opened up the small ball and it was his underwear, "why'd you give me your underwear?" "Well you kinda threw your underwear towards me earlier so I thought you'd want to see mine too" "ok well thanks I guess" "you're welcome" "oh and I wanted to see if Bucky normally tells you about his nightmares" "Nope he just says that he doesn't want to talk about it" "ok thanks"

I put his underwear on his bed and walked out, as I walked to my room I heard Bucky moan?! "Oh god yes take my dick like the good girl you are" oh god he had a girl there, "oh fuck Maddie" eh what now? Was he jerking off to the thought of me or did he have a girl in there with the same name as me?

I walked into my room, about 20 minutes later I get a text from one of my friends.

Maddie, huge party tonight. Alcohol, drugs and everything you like even got men!! And I don't mean guys I mean men! It's a 21 year old hosting the party you have to come!! Oh but leave your phone we don't want Peter tracking it again.

Perfect a fucking party, of course I'm going so I answered with 'when and where?'

The Bardon club, they've hired the whole place and there's no security and it starts in and hour

Ok so I had an hour to get ready, great! It's been about 30 min and it's now 4 pm, I'm leaving for the party and man do I look good,

Now I only have to get out of the compound without anyone seeing me, geez this is gonna be hard. I looked out of my room, no one there good.

I somehow snuck out of the compound without anyone seeing me, I'm the fucking best!! My over came and I hopped in, I told him the location and he drove me there.

When I stepped out of the over I was met by Stacy, "Maddie you made it!" "You really think I'd miss out on this?!" "Yeah you're right, you're the fucking party starter!" "Let's go in, I'd love to hook up with someone tonight"

We walked into the club and god there were so many hot men, there were beautiful women too but the men were smoking! "Ok imma get a drink you want one?" I asked Stacy "nah my mans got me one earlier" with that I left for the bar.

"One cocktail please" "one cocktail coming up" when I got my drink I downed it all at once I wasn't going to wast my time with that, but I don't really want to come back to the compound drunk either, I left the empty glass and went to the dance floor.

It's been around one hour that I've been here and I've only had one drink but I don't really want to get another one because man this guy behind me is really something, I'm grinding at him while he's pressing me closer by my waist.

"Hey man can I take over?" I heard from behind me and then the amazing man left. I felt two strong hands on my waits and I knew that grip, shit when did Steve get here?? "Imma go get a drink!" I yelled and then I tried getting out of his grip, he turned me around. "How many drinks have you had kid?" "One cocktail Captain" wait what's that? Please tell me those are his keys! "Oh well time to go home" great I'm on his shoulder again.

When we got outside he put me in the back of the car, the thing is that he sat down in the passenger seat, that wasn't the car keys!! Bucky was the one driving, "so you boys have fun?" "What do you mean Maddison?" "Well did you see anyone in the bar that you liked?" "No I saw you and walked directly over why?" Oh god no!

"Next person! Bucky have to had fun?" "Nope" "no girl? Nothing?" "Nope I've been lonely today" shit so he was jerking off to me? "Did you have fun?" Steve asked me, "yep I was dancing with this really hot guy but then you came and ruined it so that's fun I guess"

"Why were you even dancing with him? You know he was only after sex" "of course I know Captain but he was hot and I'd do him too" "he looked like he was in his 20s which means it would be illegal" Steve didn't sound so happy, "yeah well it's not illegal if I want it too"

"You're 17, which means that it would be illegal" Bucky told me, god I really want to say it shit imma do it, "is that why you were jerking off moaning my name instead of asking if I wanted to fuck?" Shit I said it.

"Buck you did that?" "How- how do you know about that?" "I heard you when I was leaving Steve's room" "omg Bucky!" "Oh shut up Steve you're the one that had a big bulge when you saw me"