23

I left my room and walked to the elevator, I pushed the roof button and the elevator started go up.

When I opened the door to the roof I felt the cold breeze, it was nice. I sat down on the edge of the building looking at the beautiful view.

I heard my phone starting to ring, I picked it up and saw that it was Steve. I answered the call and heard his worried voice.

"Love where are you? Friday told us that you left your room and we can't find you anywhere" "calm down Steve I'm on the roof" "what?" "I'm on the roof looking at the view" "ok stay on the call with me, Buck and I are coming up"

About a minute later the door to the roof slammed open. "Oh thank god babydoll you're here" "hi Buck" "love, we told you not to leave out floor" "you said that I could go up"

"We did say that didn't we?" "Yep" "ok well, we were about to watch a movie and eat the rest of our food" "ok I'll be up here" "no you won't, it's dangerous up here love"

Buck picked me up and carried me to the elevator. It started going down and then it stopped, he carried me into the living room.

"Hey Mads" "hey Pete" "why do they look so protective of you?" "Because they are, they're very protective" "thanks babydoll"

Buck sat down with me in his lap and then kissed my cheek. While Steve sat down next to us, he pulled a blanket over me and then gave me a quick kiss.

It's annoying really, they do the same things. It's like having one boyfriend that repeats EVERYTHING!

"What's up babydoll?" "I want you to fuck me Buck" "Maddie I don't want to hear that!" Pete yelled out. "Fuck off Peter it's called a joke! Have you ever heard about those?!"

"Maddison, don't say that" "don't say what?" "What Steve meant is language" Bucky told me, he was trying to annoy Steve and I'm here for it.

"Really Buck?" "Sorry I just thought she might have understood better" "I did" I gave Buck a quick peck on his cheek, "awww that's disgusting! Do that again and I'll let Pete jump at both of them" "thanks Mr Stark" "really...Mr Stank?"

"Who told her?!" "I don't know who did? Did anyone or did I hack into the security?" "You need to stop doing that!"

"I didn't say I did it I asked if I did it" "babydoll you're not making any sense" "but I am" I whined, "Bucky's right love, you're not making any sense"

"Fuck off I'm making more sense then lightning Mcqueen!" "Mads that's a racercar that can talk" Pete looked at me confused, "and I make more sense then him!" "if I'm gonna be honest love, you don't make as much sense as lightning Mcqueen"

"You're mean Steve" "don't say that love" "why not Steve? You're a meanie" "she's acting like a child" Stark laughed a bit, "yeah she does this when she doesn't feel good, she's done it since we were younger" "what do you mean kid?"

"We'll ever since we were around 10 she's been acting like a kid because our parents would treat us like little kids when we were sick" "so it's a comfort thing?" "Yeah I guess, she just feels a bit happier since she misses our parents a lot"

"Come on babydoll, we're going up then" "why?" "Because you're gonna get some sleep, but before that we're gonna take your temperature" "no thank you"

"Maddie can you act a little more grown up?" "sure, I don't want to take my temperature I already know that I have a fever" "ok thank you sweetie"

I got up from the couch and started walking up to my room. I know it's weird that I act childish when I'm sick but I can't help it, I don't do it often, I try not to do it but sometimes I just can't control it.

I got to my room and opened the door, I walked over to my bed and jumped in it because I have to be extra! Wow I sound like a bitch.

"Love, are you ok in here?" "I am with you" I told Steve who was leaning against the doorway to my room. He pushed himself off if it and walked to my bed, he sat down at the edge of it.

"What is it love?" "It's nothing" "I know you're lying" "it's just that I can't help it if I act childish when I'm sick..." I paused for a second, his eyes were glued to mine.

"...I try not to but it's hard" "it's ok baby, Buck and I will still be here even if you act childish" "he's right babydoll" I turned my head towards the door and there Bucky stood.

He came closer to me until he was sitting down in the other side of the bed, "now if I remember right we're the ones that tried to hide how much we liked you before"

"Like I didn't do that when I got here" "yeah but you didn't get off thinking about us did you?" Buck asked, "no but-" "so you shouldn't say anything then babydoll"

It's a bit shorter then normal but I wrote this a while back and tried to keep writing, I've been busy but I'll try to write more.