24

I woke up in my own bed alone, again. I later there for a while just thinking. I mean I don't like school, I've got a good job here what else do I need?

"Good morning love" I turned my head towards my door and saw Steve standing there, he was leaning on the doorframe and then I saw Nat next to him.

"Good morning" "Maddie I need to talk to you for a quick second" Nat told me, "come in while Steve leaves" "well that's rude isn't it?" "Well it's girl talk now bye"

Nat stepped in and closed the door, "leave Steve!" "Fine!" I heard footsteps sound lighter but I grew up with a brother so I know my shit, I got up and opened the door to see Steve standing there.

"If you leave now I'll suck your dick late-" before I could finish he was rushing away from me. "We'll that got him running" Nat laughed, "yeah I'm not doing anything with him"

We both let out laughs. "Ok please talk" I told her as I sat down on my bed again, "well I kinda met a guy but I'm not sure if I like him or not" "keep going"

"Well he's an agent and he's really hot" "has he got your number?" "Yep and he told me he was gonna text me" "ok well if he texts you don't text back immediately wait a few minutes"

"Alright I'll do that" "and then let him make the first move, don't act like you need him because you don't and if he thinks you do he'll start to act cocky" "well maybe I want some of his cock" "ha ha ha, I'm serious" "yeah yeah thanks Maddie" "it's alright Nat"

She walked out of my room, I layer down on my bed and just closed my eyes until I heard the loudest footsteps. "Steve said that you were gonna suck his dick, and you know the rules babydoll" of course he would tell Buck.

I felt the bed dip and then someone kissed my neck. "Babe, not now" "Buck did you really get started without me?" "Yeah well I was gonna let her suck you off while I fucked her from behind but seems like she's not in the mood"

While Buck talked I heard Steve come closer to me. "I'm traumatised!" I finally opened my eyes and looked up. Peter was standing in the doorway. He looked scared as fuck.

"Shit I forgot to close the door" Steve mumbled. Pete ran away while yelling 'Mr Stark, Mr Stark do you have a memory whisper?' And I started laughing.

"Love, you don't want to fuck?" That sentence got me out of my own thoughts. "It's okay if you don't want to" Buck said just before he started kissing my neck.

Steve had walked back to the door and now locked it. "Oh please just fuck me" I told the men. "Really? So you're in the mood now?" Steve asked, his face was so close to mine that I felt his breath.

"Yes Captain" and with that he crashed his lips to mine. Bucky kept kissing and sucking my neck leaving marks for everyone to see. "Babydoll tell us what you want"

"I want you to fuck me while I suck Steve's dick" "alright baby, we'll let you do that but fist I feel like you should take all your pretty close off so we can see your pretty little body"

When Buck said that I started to try and get my close off. "How about we help you love" I nodded and then he spoke again. "How much do you like the close you're wearing?"

"I don't give a duck about them right now" when I had finished my sentence Steve ripped my shirt in half, Buck unbuttoned my jeans and ripped those off of my legs and then I was just lying there in my underwear.

They ripped them off too. "We'll look at that beautiful body, I just feel like it misses something. Don't you Steve?" "You're right, it's missing a few marks"

Steve started sucking on my stomach while Buck was in my left breast. "Please just fuck me" "well baby you just have to wait" "please daddy, I just want to suck Steve's dick so much that he comes in my mouth while you fuck me from behind"

"That doesn't sound so bad now does it Buck?" "You're right" Buck took his shirt off and then started pulling his trousers off. When I saw his underwear there was a wet spot at the front. I could tell it was his pre-cum already dripping.

"Stevie I think you're wearing a big too much" "what do you want me to do baby?" "I want you to take all your close off and sit in front of me" "well look at you, bossing me around. Now remember who's the boss here" I nodded at Steve.

"I want you to tell us love, who's the boss?" "You and daddy" "good girl" he took his shirt off but left his trousers on a little bit longer. He walked over to one of my draws and took out a condom for Buck then I heard him take his trousers off.

Steve came back completely naked and sat down in front of me on my bed. His dick was hard and big. I picked my lips a bit before I felt something inside of me.

It felt huge, I looked back to see Buck inside of me. I looked back at Steve's dick and then I brought my head down. I opened my mouth and started sucking.

Buck fucked me from behind and with every movement he made got me to gag even more on Steve's dick. After a while Steve grabbed my head and face fucked me.

The pleasure from behind didn't help either. Steve fucked my face faster and I moaned towards his dick. After a while he came in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but I couldn't.

Bucky was still fixing me and I started to tighten around him. "James" I moaned out as I came around his dick. He slowed down a bit and then I felt him cum in the condom.

He got up and threw the condom away. I felt something cold on my ass, "calm down live I'm only cleaning you up" of course Steve had gone to get something to clean me up.

They both got into the bed and we all cuddled up. I felt my eyes getting heavy and then I fell asleep feeling safe in my boyfriends arms.

Wow it was a long time ago I updated, sorry about that. This part is probably all over the place but I don't give a fuck so yay. Thanks for all the votes and all the comments. It really makes my day so yeah that's all