[10]

On the fresh morning that make Mitsuki full of energy today.

He woke up early and prepare the breakfast first like he usually did every morning no matter he had off day or schedule.

Sougo open the door and saw Mitsuki already at the kitchen prepare some breakfast.

"Good morning Sougo"said Mitsuki.

"Good morning Mitsuki-kun,do you need help?or should i wash the plate?"said Sougo.

"Sure, thanks."said Mitsuki while giving a smile.

After that,Yamato and Nagi who woke up next and already take a seat at the sofa.

"I will waking Tamaki-kun and Riku-kun"said Sougo.Mitsuki nodded.Sougo take off his apron and heading to Tamaki's room first.

"Is that fine waking Riku in this earlier?"said Yamato.

"I guess he already fine.He wi-"

"Good morning minna~"said Riku who enter the room with suddenly.

"Ah,Riku,are you sure you are fine?"said Nagi.

"Don't worry,i feel better now!thanks to you guys..and i am sorry for holding you guys.."said Riku.

Yamato pat Riku's head."there's don't have to say sorry,we all a member,of course we will face it together."said Yamato.Riku smiling and nodded.

Tamaki and Sogou enter the room.Tamaki take a seat with his half sleep.

"Yo Tama,you have to eat quickly or you gonna be late for school."said Yamato.

Tamaki still spaçing out and his half dream.Riku pinch Tamaki's nosee.

"Hora hora,Tamaki,you should hurry,or you gonna be late.."said Riku.

Tamaki's memory suddenly pop up in his mind as he sees Riku was like his mother.He don't want to lose Riku right now.He finally back to reality and eat his breakfast quickly.

Riku and the other just smiling and proud of Tamaki.

__________

"Ittadakimass,"said Iori.

Riku bring their bento and give it to Iori and Tamaki.

"Have fun!"said Mitsuki and back to main room.

"Nee,Riku-kun,do you want do something today?"Sougo asking.

"Hmmmm.....how ab-"

"No Riku,you should stay here until we heading to our next schedule."said Yamato.

"But..Yamato-san..i already got enough sleep..."

Sougo lay his hand on Riku's shoulder. "Yamato-san is right, let's do something that won't use to much energy if you don't want to rest.."said Sougo with a smile.

____________

"Iorin, are you okay?"said Tamaki.

"Yes,why?"

"You seems like you are somewhere. "

"What do you mean?"said Iori.

"Nothing,"said Tamaki and walking while have his sweets.

"So Nanase-san, actually worry at his parent who just involved in accident..and the surgery is really high..even our album is sold out,that still not enough to help paying his parent's cost...glad that company want to paying Nanase-san's hospital...wait maybe it is part of Nanase-san don't like to stay at hospital since he did say he always in out from hospital..and Kujou-san leave the house because their business is dropped..How can i help him?.."