[11]

"ohayou,mom! Dad! I am here!"said Riku while bring something.

"Ohayou my dear,doctor said after they done the paper,we can leave.."said Miyou.

"Then...at least let's have a breakfast!"said Riku while showing the bento.

Miyou and Nishi smiling."did you make it?"Nishi asking.

"Amm...i got help from Mitsuki,ahh mom dad you know,Mitsuki is good in cooking! He had their own Bakery,all the things he make it is really delicious..and this bento,i ask for his help..so still it's not my hand to make this sorry.."said Riku.

"It's fine dear,at least you try something new for you"said Miyou.

"I want to eat your Omurice..i really miss that..i hope Ten-nii were here.."said Riku.Miyou and Nishi silent when Riku mentioning Tenn's name again."well it's fine now, Tenn-nii have job,he was right, I'm not suit to be an idol but i will try to prove him that i can do this.."said Riku.

"No matter,how far you and Tenn reach your own goal,we were always here for both of you.."said Miyou.Riku smiling and hugging both of them.

______________

"Finally,we got free time to go somewhere"said Ryuunosuke.

"Yes..so let's enjoy this night with some beer."said Gaku."and don't forget we still have under age here.."Tease Gaku again but seems like Tenn didn't pay attention again.

"Hey Tenn!"shout Gaku and clutch his shirt."just be honest,you actually worry at Nanase right?Why you are so sturborn??".

"Maa..Gaku don't be harsh toward Tenn,he just tired righ-"

"Yes! That's right!!Even he is not my brother-"

"What the hell are you saying!!,Gaku is about to punch Tenn but,

"Even he is not my brother by name..we still born from the same place,he is my only younger brother i had,i get so scared when he in critical! I being like this to make him more stronger and protect him..i never thought he will chase me being an idol! I told him to stop.. because.. I don't wanna lose him again..you don't even know how sickly me seeing Riku in critical state.Everytime i stay with him,i pray to god, don't take him away from me.. I don't wanna lose him..i have to being cold because.. I don't wanna see Riku..and my parent are suffering.. I can't even tell about this why i left the house.I don't have any interesting being part of Kujou's child,all i do this just for Riku's health.. I don't even care he hate me that much at least i still happy that he still stay alive.."said Tenn while crying so hard making Ryuunosuke and Gaku speechless.This is their first time Tenn confessed his feeling,his TRUE feeling.He is not type of mean person.All he did just for saving Riku.

"I don't even want Riku being like that, it's supposed to me.I should the one who get sick and hold every pain he suffering.I'm so proud hearing his voice again.He always make people  changing to be better.He save to many people when he staying at hospital.I always love him..i really proud of him but I don't want him to live in this world full of pressure..He can't even control his breathe and to weak to be stress....that why that day i want to tell him that but refuse..and hate me..but i know his heart,he can't hate me..he just wanna know the truth..Lies are fully around Riku..who still being naive in everything in this world.. that's whyy I can't stop thinking about him..while i working here,.."said Tenn again.Ryuunosuke smiling and lay his hand on Tenn's shoulder.

"Well, sometime,Kujou Tenn we know always being serious when it come to job.."said Ryuunosuke while give a warm smile to Tenn."well it's what elder brother did for the best right?"said Ryuunosuke again.

Tenn wiping his teard and start to tell everything to Gaku and Ryuunosuke.

______________

Riku with his parent were having so much fun today.They laughing together,did something together and everything really make Riku feel this moment are precious to him.