[22]

"Riku?are you okay?"

"Tenn-nii..."

Tenn where shock with Riku called his name.

"Yess Riku? Do you need something?"said Tenn.When Riku sit,he were shock that everyone were here.

"Riku-san, are you okay?If you need more time to rest just rest"said Sougo.

"Osaka-san..minna-san.. how long did i sleep..."said Riku.

Tenn were thought Riku's memory are back but actually not but still why Riku called him like that before.

So they continue their activities but this time all of them go by group.Trigger and Idolish7 have their privacy time together.The activities are giving their flashings all the memories.They were happy that Idolish7 are back as 7.They didn't reject the hard activities because in the same time they did everything to help Riku.They don't care about wining group or else,all they want that Riku are enjoying the time together even he's not the previous Nanase Riku.

When the moon was turn to light up the sky,the rest are helping at the kitchen for their dinner.Riku were told not to join their work because Riku are enough use his energy today,so Riku decide to be alone at the corridor.Ofcourse he didn't forget to wear his mafeela and hoodie.He just wanna reserved the night view.Tenn was searching for Riku everywhere.When he walk past the corridor,he saw Riku was standing there.He didn't expect that Riku can be outside,he quickly take some warm blanket again and join Riku there.

"Riku?what are you doing here,you should stay warm inside."said Tenn while wrapping Riku again with the blanket.

"Don't worry, I'm fine..thanks for worry about me."said Riku.

"Ofcourse it's my duty.. anyway Riku,if you have something to tell me or share something..just let it out to me.I can be your listeners..i am your twin brother.. I'm promise that i will answer it with honest."said Tenn.

"So that's what called Twin Telepathy right?"said Riku while chuckle at the joke.

"Hahahaha.."

"Actually...when i fell sleep,i saw a dream that i had an accident..but i saw you before i was blank..is that really happen before??.."said Riku Tenn still wanna understand what does Riku said."i mean..you was..scold me for something and..i runaway from you..then called you Tenn-nii..is that really happen or it ju-"

"Honestly you were in accident that time when we were 6...."

__________________
Flashback a years ago.

"Wahhhhhh the park is huge!! Thanks mom dad for bring me here!"said Riku.Riku hard to get out since he really sick.

"Riku, don't run!"said Tenn.Riku smiling and hold Tenn's hand.He really happy and more happier than other.

"Riku, Tenn,you guys can go first...i and your dad will choose the place for our picnic"said Miyou.

"Okay!!"

Tenn and Riku walking around the amusement park.Ofcourse Riku get so much excited.When he saw a sweet,he tell Tenn that he want it really bad.

"Tenn-nii,can we have some candy?"said Riku.

"No Riku,sweet is not good."

"But mom said i can take it just one time in week..please.."

"I said no,No!"

"Ahhh Tenn-nii mad at me!.."said Riku as he start to teary and pouting."i hate you!",Riku runaway from Tenn while crying.

_______________
"Then...mom called you..without knowing that car actually lost control and..hit you.. no one can predict that can be happen..but i really glad that you still alive..and it was my fault.."said Tenn.

"But I'm the one who did that..I am really that sturborn right??."said Riku while chuckle at himself.

"Still, it's my fault for scolded you that time....if you..."

"'Tenn-nii', it's not your fault, it's my fault....."said Riku while give a big smile and hug Tenn.

"Riku? it's..t-that you?.."said Tenn.He didn't notice that he was teary.

"You really want me to call you Tenn-nii right..so i practice myself for you...are you happy?"said Riku.

"Ofcourse i am , Riku,"said Tenn and hug Riku more tightly."thank to god,for giving me a little brother like you!...you..are very special person"said Tenn while crying.He really regretting what he has done to Riku before.

Gaku called everyone because their dinner finally finish.All of them take their seat and pray before have their meal together.Today's day really make them tired.Their hard work really pay off with this and thanks to Riku who make this decision even it's actually put Riku in pain.

___________________

In the middle Night,Yamato decide to have some beer at the kitchen in the same time he saw Tenn who still not sleep.He was standing outside while look up the sky.

"Yoo Kujou,what are you doing?why you haven't sleep?"said Yamato.

"Nikkaido-san, nothing just have some nice view..i guess.."said Tenn.

"Wanna talk about?"

"I think..maybe..."

"Maybe??"

Tenn sigh."it just about Riku.But all of you guys were so nice toward him..but me..i was so cruel and mean to him.I don't know what i feep when Riku's memory are..lost..but sometimes i hope he can stay like that forever..so he won't remember the pain i give him...but sometime i really hope he's back with his old Riku,so i can learn my sin to take care of him without hurting him.."said Tenn.

"Well,you actually love him right?you know, everytime we talking about our past when he have time together,he always mentioned you.He keep saying why did you left him?..he thought that you leave him because he was holding back you because you were forced to take care of him.He always said you were his angel but in the same time...he never said he hate you.."said Yamato while having his beer."you know,i being honest toward Riku because Riku is good boy and can't lie his true feelings..."add Yamato.

"I.. didn't left him because i tired or being forced to take care of him..i just..i..-i mean I didn't left him because of that..i left him because i love him...i always pray to god don't take Riku away from me..but on that time when Riku suddenly in worse,Kujou-san giving me an offer..he did something that i wanna go out of the world but in the same time it would hurt Riku..but I don't have any choice.. Kujou-san will pay all of Riku's medical..my parent didn't stop me..they said just take care of Riku when i meet him.But i didn't..i make this.."said Tenn while shed his tears.

"Everyone has reason right?.."

"This Riku forgive me easily..i want to talk with old Riku..about this.. I'm ready for this..even he said he hate me many time..at least i can take care of him.. I don't want to leave him anymore..i swear to god that i will stay beside Riku..and never.. hurt him again.."said Tenn.Yamato just smiling and tapping Tenn's shoulder.

"You just same like Riku"said Yamato while chuckle.

"Tenn-nii....god..thanks for granted my wish...even i remember about what i wish...but when you lead me like this...Tenn being honest and always talk the truth...i know their honest still can't unlocking my old memory but i did enjoy like this..when the time has come.. it's my turn to be lie.."said Riku who was standing behind the door.