[20]

At the Takanashi Production's Building.

Today, Trigger will be have meeting but they still don't know the whole plan yet.They just start to questioning why they stop at Takanashi Production.

"Manager?why we here?"said Gaku.

"I don't know, director said meet here."said Anesagi.

"Maybe we will together with Idolish7?"said Ryuunosuke.

Tenn start to think,why would Idolish7 accept this holiday?Are they gonna leave Riku alone?

Tenn just throw away his negative thoughts and ready for everything.

They get inside and as always Banri welcoming them.

"Welcome Trigger, thanks for coming here."said Banri.

"Ofcourse, thanks for having us too."said Anesagi.

"What happen?"Gaku start asking.

"You will know after the meeting."said Banri with a smile.

They just nodded and follow Banri from behind.When they get inside the meeting room,they meet the rest member of Idolish7 except Riku and Iori.Tenn start to worry about Riku when he wasn't there.Is his taught are true?

"Well guys, you can take a seat while waiting for Hibiki-san and the two member.."said Banri.Trigger nodded and take a seat.Yamato as well start break the silent between them.

"Thanks for accept our invitation Yaotome.."said Yamato.

"Wait,what do you mean by 'our'?"said Ryuunosuke.

"Well today we have meeting for the plan when we get there,so before this meeting happen,Riku ask for request.He want all of you join us.I don't know what is his purpose but i guess Kujou knew about the reason why Riku request to invite you guys."said Yamato.

"Riku did?why?you should reject the offer,this is not good choice for Riku's state,he just out from hospital."said Tenn as he control his anger.

"We don't know anything about his reason,you should listen him today"said Yamato.

Tenn still worry at Riku.All of them will fly to Canada,and that place still have winter.

"You must've worry about Riku right,"said Yamato.Tenn look at Yamato and speechless.He don't want anything happen again after Riku suffering to much."well, it's not from our decision or manager told us to accept,but Riku did.All of us already thinking to reject the offers but Riku didn't want that.When Riku told the reason why he can't reject,he can feel how hard Director arrange this for us.So Riku do some deal.He want manager let him go even he just out from hospital but as long as he listen to us,he will do everything..so that case i can said,he tried his best for not burdening us because of he feel that way..he put some conditions to direct let you guys join this."said Yamato.

Tenn more speechless after heard that from Yamato.He hope that was not true but Riku still Riku.Even he is not the same,his heart still same like the old Riku.Tenn was really proud of Riku but in the same time he was in confuse.

"Sorry we were late,"said Iori who just arrive together with Riku.Riku seems like he just use his inhaler in few minute past.

"Sorry,i just have an attack before we arrive so i was with Izumi-kun..but I'm fine already."said Riku while panting but not hard like before.

Honestly Iori feel so strange when Riku called him with last name.How many time he told Riku to call his first name,Riku still refuse.

"It's okay Riku-kun Iori-kun, Director wasn't here yet.Take a rest"said Sougo.