[29]

"Riku! Your friend is héere"shout Miyou from downstairs."Let me lead you guys to his room.."said Miyou again.

Today Idolish7 suddenly make a sudden visit kn Riku's house.They just miss him that much and already plan that they wanna spend time for today ofcourse they asked Tenn's permission first before they come.They will stay at Riku's house too.Tenn allow that because he want Riku get along with them.I was hoping that Riku are back to be an idol.He will be support what Riku will do.

Miyou show them where's Riku's room.Meanwhile,Tenn are busy doing something at the kitchen.Idolish7 will be use one room that really for visiters room.They don't mind to sleep together as long as they can be with Riku.

"Riku? Your friend are here."said Miyou while open the door and saw Riku was reading book.Riku were shock and meet his mother's eyes.

"Friend??"said Riku.

"Sorry for interrupt Nanase-san"said Iori who get inside first then the other were back door seeing Riku.

"Everyone?...."Riku were shock when his member are here in the same time he feel shameful when facing with them.His negative thoughts start to be around his mind.

"Yes we are here...we will stay with you for 3 night here..and we got okay from Kujou-san"said Mitsuki

"Tenn-nii allow that?"

"yes,so there's no need to think about other things Rikkun,we will accompany you for 3 days"said Tamaki.Riku were smiling in the same time he was gripping the blanket.He want it but..

"don't worry about that Nanase-san,we will help you recover too..and Osaka-san brought his new song..wanna listen?"said Iori.Riku just feel like how he wan to face it in front them.

"You guys didn't hate me?...i been hiatus for so long and i didn't be there with you guys when you are in trouble.."said Riku.

"Riku,listen to me,we never blame or thought it was your fault,we wanna wait for you.We can't do without you..so we decide to do something for wait for you and prepare everything for the comeback after 2 years..and we are lucky that you watch our gift for you our performance.."said Yamato as elder in the group.

"That right...so from now on,just push that away and just think about the future.."said Nagi while holding Riku's hand.Riku just look at his and and look his friend.It's make Riku teary and cry.They were laughing at Riku and comfort him as best friend.Miyou and Tenn just saw that moment from the door.They don't wanna bother the scene and let Riku make it up with them after so long.In the same time,there's someone knocking the door,Tenn went to the door and open it.Its was Trigger.He don't remember he call trigger.

"guys?"said Tenn.

"ahh boys,thanks for coming.."said Miyou who appear from Tenn's back.

"Hi aunty,thanks for inviting us."said Miyou.

"Mom?explain?"

"Well you keep busy thinking about Riku's friend so i called them to make it with you too so they will use our guest room for them."said Miyou.

"mom.."

"It's fine,i don't care,i will make some lunch,you guys can have a talk at your room?I will brought some snack for Riku's friend then you okay?"said Miyou.

"But,mo-"

"it's fine okay?go with your friend."said Miyou.Tenn don't have any idea..so he just have to lead his friend to his room first.

_______________________________

"Tenn? did you already decide about your future?"said Gaku.