[47]

"welcome back Riku-kun!!!"said Sougo.

"Sougo-san..thank you.."said Riku with smile.

Riku were welcomed with all of them,which President, Tsumugi and Banri were there.

Banri come closer to Riku first and holding his both shoulder.

"Riku-kun,if you have any problems even a little, please don't keep it by yourself..all of us always be here with you..as your family.We might can't be best brother or person like how you admire your brother Kujou Tenn-kun,but all of us will try our best for you..to be place that you want to share everything...as long as you stay healthy.I wish your health everyday Riku-kun.."said Banri and hug Riku.

"Oogami-san...were right,we all are  here for you,you don't have to push yourself..if you need anything let all of us know.."said Iori..

Riku were smiling but in the same time,he was crying."Thank you...everyone..."said Riku and bow.

"Well,now,what you have to do is rest for a few day and while that you can ask their help for what you missed...i will arrange Idolish7's schedule after Riku-san are fully recover.."said Tsumugi.All of them nodded and surrounding Riku.

"Who are you Nanase Riku-chii,i really wanna know...but..Tetsuya Deitsu...who is he mean?.."said Shinra who standing watching Riku from the sky.

______________________

"Tenn,where are you going? you should stay at home today and get enough rest before your manager will set back your schedule."said Takamasa when he saw Tenn was rushing to the door.

"i want to meet Riku.."said Tenn.

"you can't,"

"why not?i know he's not my family anymore but i have responsible on him to take care of him.."said Tenn.

"i said you can't go!!this is Idolish7's manager said to me.You don't have to worry about him,Riku is fully under care by them.and they won't rushing on start their job..you just have to do your own.No need to worry about your sick brother"said Takamasa.Tenn finally don't have any word because Tenn is legally as Kujou Tenn.

"Riku...i hope you doing fine there..."said Tenn.

______________________

At night,Riku are start reading book at his own room,he already tell his member that he don't wanna be bother by anyone else.

Meanwhile,at the kitchen,

"Where's Riku?"said Nagi.

"He's in his room?why you ask?"said Mitsuki who was busy cook for dinner.

"Ahh nothing,i just wanna watch new episode Magica Kokona with Riku!"said Nagi.

"No! Don't bother his rest"said Mitsuki after he hit Nagi's head.

"Ohhh Mitsuki! Why you are hitting my head!! It's hurt!!"said Nagi.

"I told you already,we have to give Riku space..let him be..you know he just lost his both parent"said Mitsuki."i already can sense how broken he is right now but he don't wanna show for this time.."

"Riku-kun's illness might act up because he was in depressed right.."said Sougo.

"But,we should be with Rikkun right now when he sad... I don't wanna see Rikkun holding his illness like how my late mother before.."said Tamaki.

"A person like him....i just afraid if he might doing something crazy again?"said Nagi.

"Rokuya-san.we already talk about that before right?"said Iori.