across the desert

The sun rose over the sleeping herd of herbivores and a Pachyrhinosaurus let out a yawn as it woke up from it's slumber and soon other herbivores woke up. An Apatosaurus stood up slowly and walked in front of kenji as he ran over to Brooklynn and the others. "Hey sleepy head get up." Kenji said to Brooklynn as a Brachiosaurus walked past them. Kenji then opened Brooklynn's eyes lid and then said "Hello anyone in there?" This woke up Brooklynn.

"Agh Kenji what the hell was that for?!" Brooklynn asked and Kenji then said.

"Kron's gathering the herd." Kenji said Brooklynn then stood up and walked over to the ledge. "Hey look it's your boyfriend." Kenji said pointing out Darius as he walked along side to baby Muttaburrosaurus.

"Kenji don't." Brooklynn warned but the Lemur didn't listen.

"Ow baby!" Kenji yelled along side other random gibberish and the other dinosaurs looked back at Brooklynn including Darius.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is what I call a jerkasaurus." Darius said and Brooklynn stood in place awkwardly.

"Awkward." Kenji said and Brooklynn just huffed in annoyance and continued walking. Brooklynn then walked up to see to the place all of the other dinosaurs had gathered.

"There will be no water until we reach the other side, and you better keep up because of you get left behind you're on your own. Move out!" Brandon exclaimed.

"That looks like a very, very long walk." Yasmina said with Cleo resting on her head.

"And hot, if you smell something sizzling it could be me." Ben said and they started to follow the rest of the herd. Brooklynn walked next to her new friends while Alya and Kenji rested on her back. Brooklynn looked to her right to see a Styracosaurus walk past her at a slow pace and she realized she was slowing down. Brooklynn continued to walk at normal pace in order to keep up but the scorching sun was taking it's toll on Brooklynn, she was used to the tropical forests of her home not the blistering deserts of one of the continents.

"Hey Brooke you're wandering off a bit." Kenji said one time during the night and Brooklynn wandered back up to her friends. However she looked at the corpse of a dead Gallmimus that lay in the sand and she walked around it. Two velociraptors that started to pick at the corpse scavenging it, however in the morning the two raptors were scared off as an even larger therapod walked up the hill.

A Carnotaurus robustus walked up onto the corpse that was picked clean by the scavengers and it snarled softly looking at the tracks. Another Carnotaur walked up this one being a bit bigger with a duller red colour scheme. The first Carnotaur had a scar across it's face and it then started to follow the footprints in the sand along with it's mate.