Breakout

"I spy with my little eye..." Kenji said for the third round of "I spy".

"A rock?" Joshua asked and Kenji then said.

"How are you so good at this?" Joshua just shrugged.

"I'll tell you what I spy, a dead end." Brandon said blandly looking at the end of the cave. Yasmina looked at the cave wall and sighed.

"I guess we go back the way we came?" Yasmina suggested and Brooklynn looked up at the cave wall and looked at the ground about to give up. Meanwhile the herd walked through the sand exhausted and in need of rest, a Pachycephalosaurus then dropped to the ground giving up and it died. The rest of the herd walked around it's corpse and continued on, Darius looked over his shoulder expecting to see Brooklynn and Brandon but he remembered that they went another way. Darius looked ahead to see that most of the other herbivores were about to give up but that's when Kron bellowed saying that he had found the way to the nesting grounds.

"We can't go back, especially if that Carnotaur is out there." Kenji said reminding the group that Toro was still at large and is very, very angry.

"Well then we go through here." Brooklynn said and everyone looked at her confused. "What I mean is we break down the wall." Brooklynn then slammed into the rock wall with the others following close behind. Yasmina just rolled her eyes and then bellowed and slammed her front feet into the rock wall repeatedly. When it finally fell the group had to keep their eyes shut because of the dust and the sun light.

"Woah." Kenji said looking out over the valley. The group then ran out into the valley and Bumpy immediately started to Graze on the grass while Ben was drinking from the lake.

"This is actually really awesome." Brooklynn said to Kenji who then shouted.

"And it comes with a pool!" Ben then leaped into the water yelling in excitement and he landed with a splash in the lake.

"You call that a leap?" Yasmina asked and she then ran into the pool causing a wave. Brandon Chuckled slightly but then looked over at a massive rock wall.

"Oh no." Brandon said looking at the rock wall.

"What is it?" Brooklynn asked and then realized what was going on.

"That's the old way we used to take to get in here." Brandon said and Brooklynn then said.

"They'll never make it over that cliff face." Brooklynn said and then ran off to find the herd.

"Brooklynn Kron eat you alive." Brandon said and Brooklynn just replied with.

"Let him try to." Brooklynn then ran into the cave and out to find the herd.