Brooklynn vs Kron

Brooklynn ran through the sand and the desert under the cover of night and she skidded to a halt when she came across the same dead Pachycephalosaurus that dropped dead and she noticed the footprints of the herd nearby but she hid when Toro walked up and started to rip into the dead pachy with Brooklynn watching. She then ran off following the footprints and Toro looked up hearing Brooklynn's footsteps and he snarled and followed the noise. "We'll begin the climbing." Kron said to Darius who just silently nodded and watched as Kron climbed up onto a rock.

"Are we actually going to climb that?" A Pachycephalosaurus asked a Parasaurolophus in a hushed tone.

"If we have to I'll go back the way we came." The hadrosaur replied back however they then quieted down when Kron spoke up.

"Our future of our herd is over these rocks, now let's go back home!" Kron exclaimed and the herd started to slowly climb the rocks.

"Kron!" Brooklynn shouted and the Muttaburrosaurus froze. "Get the herd out of here a Carnotaur's coming!" Brooklynn yelled and the herd started to panic.

"Keep climbing!" Kron ordered, Brooklynn glared at the Muttaburrosaurus and then said.

"Theres a shear drop on the other side which will kill you on impact." Brooklynn said but Kron wasn't listening.

"Uncle listen to her." Darius said and Kron faced Brooklynn.

"The herd stays here." Kron snarled at Brooklynn and she looked up at the Muttaburrosaurus.

"Then you'll get them all killing!" Brooklynn shouted and Kron charged down at her but Darius tried to stop him.

"Are you challenging me girl?!" Kron shouted and he glared at Brooklynn who just turned to the ogress and then said.

"Alright let's go." Brooklynn said and Kron charged at her. Brooklynn smacked Kron in the face with her tail and Kron slammed his shoulder into Brooklynn's chest hard. Brooklynn kicked Kron in the ribs with her foot and the Muttaburrosaurus stumbled backwards. Kron then kicked dust into Brooklynn's face and then slammed her into the rock wall scaring away some Microceratus. Kron bellowed and rose up onto his hind legs and was about to smash them down but Darius shoved him aside.

"That's enough uncle." Darius said and he helped Brooklynn get to her feet. The two then led the herd away from the rock wall but that's when Toro decided to make himself known.