Carnotaur standoff

Toro turned the corner and snarled, he was still clearly angry and the herd was starting to get skittish. "She led that demon right to us, this way!" Kron shouted and he started to climb. The herbivores started to scatter a little bit but Brooklynn then shouted.

"If we scatter it'll kill us one by one. Stand together." Kron looked back to see that herd had stopped following him and he snorted as he continued to climb. Toro roared and then charged at the herd kicking up pebbles and dust as he ran towards them. The herbivores backed away from the carnotaur but Brooklynn then let out a bellow at Toro. The carnotaur halted and then roared at Brooklynn repeatedly and she bellowed back at him. Darius then joined in along side other herbivores, Toro started to back away as the group pushed him back and he snarled. Brooklynn and Darius then managed to keep Toro cornered as the other herbivores passed by. Toro then looked over to see Kron climbing and he charged off it chase after the Muttaburrosaurus with Darius chasing after the Carnotaur.

"Kron look out!" Darius shouted and Kron looked over his shoulder to see Toro climbing up. Kron then sped up. However Kron then found himself on a ledge over a fifty plus foot drop.

"No." Kron said softly as Toro showed up and he then snarled and slammed his tail into the Carnotaur's face. Toro however clamped his jaws onto Kron's back and he threw the Muttaburrosaurus into a rock. Kron looked up in fear at the large therapod which snarled and was about to finish him off when Darius knocked Toro aside. Toro put his foot onto Darius' chest and he snarled angered however Brooklynn slammed her tail into the Carnotaur's face. Toro stumbled backwards and onto the ledge were he snarled at Brooklynn but the ledge collapsed under Toro's weight and he roared as he fell off the cliff and landed with a heavy thud. Brooklynn looked over the ledge at the dead Carnotaur and she walked back over to Darius and helped him stand.

"Oh no." Darius said looking at Kron who layed in his spot dead.

"Let's go home." Brooklynn said and the two made their way back to the nesting grounds. Brooklynn stood along side the other herd members and she then said "welcome home everyone." The herbivores then ran out of the cave and into the grassy fields of the nesting grounds.

"It's still as beautiful as I remember it being." Darius said looking at the valley and both he and Brooklynn ran down into the valley. However that's when the gray foot of a carnivore landed in the grass and a snarl was heard.