Brooklynn & Darius

Brooklynn was asleep resting on the ground next to Sammy and Yasmina however she was woken up by Cleo's voice. Brooklynn stood up and walked over to a small cave. "Come on out guys I won't bite I promise." Cleo said and Brooklynn noticed two baby Muttaburrosaurus inside the small cave.

"It looks like you two need some water." Brooklynn said to the two young hadrosaurs. "Besides Cleo's just a hair ball." Brooklynn said and Cleo replied with.

"And proud of it." Brooklynn then showed the two how to get water to the surface the two young hadrosaurs drank from the puddle.

"Where are your parents?" Brooklynn asked confused on where the parents of the two Muttaburrosaurus were.

"They didn't make it through most of the journey." Darius said walking up to Brooklynn.

"I'm Brooklynn the uh 'Jerkasaurus'." Brooklynn said to Darius and he replied with.

"Sorry about calling you that." Brooklynn looked at the male Lambeosaurus and noticed he had a scar on his shoulder.

"How did you get that scar?" Brooklynn asked confused and Darius winced and then said.

"My father was leader of the herd but we were attacked at this same spot by a Spinosaurus, it killed my dad by snapping his neck in it's jaws. It then clawed me on the shoulder hard, it healed but I'm still reminded of the carnivores attack every time I look at it." Brooklynn looked at the Spinosaurus skeleton which lay slightly covered in hardened mud and sand.

"Oh." Brooklynn said and she then pawed at the ground kicked up hardened mud and sand.

"What are you doing?" Darius asked confused on why Brooklynn was digging.

"Getting you something to drink." Brooklynn said and she pressed down and water rushed to the surface.

"Why thank you Brooklynn." Darius said and he started to drink from the water and Brooklynn joined in.

"Well Brooklynn's found herself a boyfriend." Kenji said watching the two hadrosaurs drinking.

"Well you need a mate at some point to." Kosei said to his son and Kenji just nodded slowly. Kron was woken up by an injured Brandon walking up to him.

"Kron two Carnotaurus are coming." Brandon said and Kron looked up at the mountains in the background.

"You fool you led them right to us. Maybe you can satisfy their hunger with your hide." Kron said to the other Muttaburrosaurus. "Move the herd out double time!" Kron exclaimed and Brandon bellowed for the herd to move.

"What's going on now?" Darius asked and the two hadrosaurs ran up to Kron.

"What's going on?" Darius asked and Brooklynn noticed Yasmina slowly walking towards the rest of the herd.

"Hey you can't leave them behind like that." Brooklynn said to Kron and he just said back in reply.

"They'll be bait for the Carnotaurs." Brooklynn after hearing what Kron said then attempted to stop the herd.

"Would you just leave them there?" Brooklynn asked a random Styracosaurus who looked at her.

"I wish I couldn't but Kron's the boss." The styracosaurus said and that's when Kron attacked Brooklynn. Kron shoved his shoulder into Brooklynn knocking her over.

"You jeep your mouth shut." Kron snarled at Brooklynn with hate. Kenji was sent flying and he landed on the ground next to a Triceratops. The ceratopsian stopped and looked at Kenji then at the knocked over Brooklynn.

"Brooklynn are you-" Darius was cut off by Kron snarling at him.

"Stay away from her." Darius took a step back from his uncle while Brandon stared at Kron and then helped Brooklynn stand.

"That's enough Kron." The Triceratops said walking up to the Muttaburrosaurus ready to rumble.

"Are you really challenging me Joshua?" Kron asked the ceratopsian and the Triceratops snorted and glared at Kron. Kron and Darius then walked off following the herd which had almost completely disappeared. Kenji then jumped onto Brooklynn's back.

"Let's get moving." Brandon said to Brooklynn who just nodded and the three walked over to Ben, Bumpy, and the others.

"What happened?" Ben asked and that's when Brandon said.

"Carnotaurs are coming." Brandon said and that's when the panic started.

"We need to get out of the open, we should find a cave and hunker down." Joshua suggested and the others agreed and they headed off. One of the Carnotaurus sniffed the ground as lighting flashed in the skies and it's companion drank from the water. Toro looked around knowing that the herd split into two groups, the Carnotaurus then growled to his companion to follow him as it began to rain.