Finding water

Kron's foot landed in the sand as he walked up the hill. Brooklynn wasn't to sure on why the herd was so happy about this place. "I can't wait to soak in the nice cold....." Ben said trailing off as soon as he reached the top of the hill.

"Brandon take a scout and see if you can find any water." Kron said to Brandon who looked at Kron like he was mad.

"There's absolutely no water here uncle, I doubt there is any nearby." Brandon said to Kron who just snorted and and bellowed for the herd to move out. Ben lay on the hardened mud and Darius noticed a Spinosaurus skeleton that lay on the ground.

"Come on Ben we have to move." Brooklynn said trying to get Ben to stand but the Ankylosaurus stayed in his spot.

"Come on Ben we have to go, the herd won't wait." Yasmina said walking down the slope slowly, however the ground started to crack under Yasmina's feet as she walked. Yasmina then stopped moving when Kenji noticed the cracking ground.

"I hear water underground." Kenji said and Brooklynn walked over to right next where Kenji stood. Darius looked over his shoulder to see the stranglers standing there but he didn't do anything.

"Lift your foot Yaz." Brooklynn said and Kenji started to dig along side Brooklynn. "Now press down." Brooklynn said and Yaz stepped onto the same spot and water started to rise.

"It's water from underground." Sammy said and Yaz stared at the puddle that was now forming in disbelief. Brooklynn then raised her head into the sky and let out a loud bellow. Kron stopped and looked over his shoulder just as Brooklynn shouted.

"We found water!" Kron sprinted down the hill and towards the others as Yasmina, Sammy, Brooklynn, Kosei, Alya, Kenji, and Ben were drinking from the puddle.

"Out of my way!" Kron shouted and roared at the group just as the rest of the herd came running down the hill towards the water. The lemurs climbed up Yasmina's neck to the top of her head while Brooklynn was shoving other Hadrosaurs out of the way as she walked through the herd. Kron roared at the other herbivores telling them to back off and Darius watched from a hill.