FOUR

"About the marria—"

"About the marria—"

➥Third Person's

She layed down on her bed staring at the ceiling. She's been overthinking about the marriage they've arrange.

She mean. Yeah, Koko is handsome. But her problem was what if Koko has someone in his heart. Y/N sat up again before messing her hair.

"Y/N?" Her mom called her.

"Yes?" She opened the door and saw her parents there carrying a box. "Koko asked us if we can give this to you. Here" she handed the box to Y/N which Y/N holds.

"Thank you, by the way. I don't want to go to school tomorrow, my headache keeps on getting worse" she excused.

But the real thing is.... She doesn't want to see Seishu after their fight.

"Okay then, want me to call your boyfriend?" Her mother teased.

Y/N looked at her confusely.

"Boyfriend?"

"Seishu, isn't he your boyfriend—"

"MOM! He's not," Y/N says and rubbed her temple. "Okay, okay go to sleep so your headache can go away" Her mom said before closing her door.

Y/N locked it before going back to her bed. She put the box under her bed as she grabs her towel.

*
"Y/N!" Her mother yelled downstairs.

She woke up from her slumber and looked at her door. She slowly stood up and opened her door, to be only greeted by an eye roll.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Her eyes widen as she saw Koko literally in front of her with his arms cross.

"He came to take care of you"—

"Mom, it's just a headac—"

"You need someone to look after you, you always run away and go to the club. He's here to look after you, isn't that what Seishu always do?" Her dad asked making her speechless.

Koko smirks before walking pass her and entered her room.

"Oi!" Y/N called.

"We will be leaving Y/N, take care!" Her parents wink at her.

After the front door closed.

She immedietly glance at the person who's on top of her bed, topless and has his eyes closed.

"Your bed is too soft, do you mind... Laying beside m—"

He paused as Y/N hits her with her pillows, she went on top of him and shaking and hitting him. "Dumbass".

She stops when she felt something, that Author-chan won't say.

She realize her position, her face becomes all red. Koko only stared at her with his smirk.

"Y/N it's too early~ I'm still topless" he teased.

Her eyelid felt heavy as she was loosing her balance, her eyes closed and her head landed on Koko's chest.

He touches her neck and felt like she was burning.

"Shi—"

▶︎ ●──── 12:10