THIRTEEN

Years past—

The cold air welcomes her as she walk
towards Koko's office, documents on her arms, "i got what you asked, now can i fuck off?" She asked settling the papers in his table.

Koko stared at her, "just do whatever you want, but come here when i call you." Koko says as he place the cup of tea down and do his work.

Y/n—on the other hand, smiles inside and went outside his office in a speed of light.

After closing the door, she walk through the right where the vending machines are.

This is more tiring than taking care of niko. Y/n thought and open the soda.

Just then, a tall lanky guy, with rosy pink hair—styled in mullet, towered over her, "we met again," the guy spoke while smiling down at her.

She frowns and scan the guy's feature, the scars on both side of his lips, long thick eyelashes, pale skin, and blue eyes. She totally remebered someone from the cafe she was working on from years ago. The same eye-colours but not the hair—and the guy was wearing a mask and this guy in front of her isn't.

"...met?"

"Uh~ you totally don't remember me, I'm sorry... I'm—"

"Y/n...— Sanzu?" Koko came out from his office, with something in his hand. He looked at both of them with a confuse look; he's sure that his wife don't know Sanzu.

Sanzu!??? This guy was Sanzu!???!! The one who gave that number back then!!!????!!?!. She exclaimed in her thought, eyeing him carefully.

I—i mean sure, the eyes looks familiar but!!!!.

"Hey there, i was just introducing my self to your wife, man... She's pretty" Sanzu says looking at Koko teasingly which made Koko click his tongue.

"Yeah sure... But imma take her with me, i need to talk to her." Koko replied, dragging his wife with him towards the garden.

"Hajime..."

"Your reaction back there... You seem so shock,"

"...."

She stared at her husband, fiddling her fingers as no words form to her mouth for a respond.

"Tell me, have you already met him?? Like where or how.."

Y/n sigh and calm herself, "I didn't even notice that was him, cause the first time i met him was at the cafe back then, his eyes are familiar but the sudden change of his hair confused me."

Koko tilt his head and look at her, wanting her to continue.

"But when you mentioned his name, i was totally in shock, i don't even know he work's there."

Koko sigh and handed her the paper bag, "I'm sorry if i got you shock back there... Here, mom wants me to give it to you, they brought it in England when they're on vacation." He says.

Y/n hesistantly took it and gasp because of the heaviness.

"W—...what's this?" She asked.

Koko smiles, "that's an jewelries, mom thought it will look good on you so she buys you some."

Y/n chuckles and open the bag, there's a lot of cute little pouch in different colours and design. Koko's grin got wider, just by seeing her smile makes him happy.

"You better take good care of it, it cost a lot" Koko reminds.

She stopped and glance at him.

"Then if i broke one, i shall pay it"

She can feel Koko smirks.

"What'll you pay?"

"Money of course, you dumb."

"No...."

He came closer towards her, leaning down until their faces were only inches away from each other. Koko chuckles.

"....with kiss of course."