FIFTHTEEN

So I'm addicted at drawing clothes

So i drew what Koko and Y/n was wearing at Chapter 14

(Koko one is kinda ugly cuz i was very lazy at the time i was drawing his sorry)

(She's also wearing a beanie)

Idk but everyone, specially my family, always says that i always dress like a Male *cries*

Anyways, here's chapter 15 :))

"Stop squeezing me, Hajime!" Y/n exclaimed, lighting up the fire place and glancing at the Christmas decorations. Koko scoff and hug her even tighter.

Y/n sigh in defeat and just let him be while she's making cookies.

"You're so soft... You can be my pillow," he says before giggling, Y/n just ignore him and put the tray of cookie dough in the oven before closing it.

"Inupi will be here tonight, also mom and dad" She spoke, grabbing the curtains and sliding it to get a better view of the Christmas Scenery in Yokohama.

Koko stood from behind her and smiles, "I'm already expecting Inupi, but your friend? Miyoko? No, i dislike her since from the start" Koko says making her gasp and turn around to meet his serious eyes.

"Koko.... That's so rude of you—"

"You dislike her too, i know it!" Koko points at finger to her, she chuckles and sat on the couch. "Yeah i do, cause sometimes she acts really clingy and pick me" she says before sighing.

Koko smiles and lay down on the couch, making her tighs as a pillow, "babe..."

"Stop calling me that"

"Honey.."

"No."

"Fucking hell."

"Yes"

They both got startled when they heard the door bell rings, Y/n stood up and rush towards the door before seeing a Seishu standing right there. "You're early than i expected" She says before hugging him. Seishu chuckles, "Yeah, traffic wasn't that bad than usual... Hey Koko"

Koko peeked through the highwalls with a look of a lost puppy, Y/n glare at him as if telling him to greet his friend.

"Oh by the way... I made you favourite pasta, Seishu" Y/n get rid off the awkward atmosphere, "Thank you, I'm sorry, did i bother you?"

"Ha? No of course, since i want to celebrate Christmas with you and Koko, i made your favourite pasta as a Thank you for agreeing to Celebrate with us"

Seishu smiles at her.

"Ahh! You cook so well, our dear Y/n" Koko's father says as he took another bite of the bread Y/n made. She smiles, "Thank you, i always bake since my Elementary days"

"You got that from you mother??"

"Of course she did" Y/n's mother says posing like a proud mom. They all chuckled and enjoy their meal.

"Seishu, I'm glad you can join us for today, you're being busy lately, those work stressing you?" Koko's mother concernly asked as they all avert their eyes on him. Seishu smiles and shook his head, "No, it's okay, i just really don't go outside my Apartment because of the cold" he answers.

"You and dear Y/n go in the same University years ago, right?"

"Yes, we did Father." Y/n answers and look over Koko who's been quiet all the time. "Y/n, why don't you and Koko have a vacation?" Her mother asked.

She smiled awkwardly, "It's okay mom, beside, Koko's working."

They all look at Koko's direction, he was pouting—no, he's looking grumpy and was stabbing the steak with the fork repeatedly.

"What's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Koko's dad asked

"....."

"How can i even concentrate when i can't even eat properly because of the cold."