SIXTEEN

Shrieked in the hallway, all the workers are doing their task while Y/n stood in the entrance, waiting for Koko to arrive from his meeting.

"Y/n," a male voice behind her called out making her turn around, she saw Sanzu guy walking up to her wearing a smug smirk on his face while carrying something in his hand.

She panic and tried to run away but it was too late, Sanzu already grabbed her wrist making her gasp. She froze to her spot as she can feel the male is staring at her.

"Tryna run away from me? Or you're in a hurry?" He asked and grin widely.

"S-....sanzu..."

"Ah yes! We met again, cafe girl." He chuckles, Y/n just stay quiet hoping that Koko will arrive sooner. She was trembling a mess and none of the workers can see her as Sanzu dragged her towards the basement of the Company. Her eyes fixed to the code he was typing until the door unlocked.

"Go on." He says.

She nodded before slowly making her way inside. Sanzu had slam the door shot earning a yelp from her. "Feeling helpless are we? Don't worry, I'm sure your husband will be here soon." He says and stand in front of  Y/n before making her sit on the chair and tie her up.

"Wait! Wait a minute! What the hell's wrong with you!?" She shouted glaring at him, she finally build up a courage to spat back to him.

"Y/n... If you want to know the truth, please sleep for a moment." Sanzu says grabbing a syringe at the nearby drawer before injecting some liquid in it from an unknown medicine; probably—a drug or a sleeping liquid.

He has a wide grin flustered in his face while playing with the needle.

"Crazy!" She yelled earning a slap from the male that made her vision go blurry and motion, she felt like she was going to die from the pain.

Sanzu hold her chin making her look up at him, "what're you gonna do? Go on, tell me what you want to tell" he challenges.

Y/n smirk and glare at him. "I'll make sure to report you to the police if i get out of here. I'll make you pay if something happens to me, Sanzu Haruchiyo."

He chuckles and lean on the wall, "if you can get out here."

"I may not going to stay alive with your dirty tricks, but to tell you... Koko is also a Criminal, he holds too much power as a successor of the Kokonoi Family, if you're gonna kill me right here. Be sure to clean all your mess professionally."

"You little shit!"

"You told me to tell you what I'm gonna say, so i said it." She responds and had Accepted the Challenge the male gave.

The only thing she can see was the Irritated look on Sanzu's face.

"No blood stains, or trails, even a drip. You can do that?" She asked

"I can... And i'll be sure to make your husband follow you in to hell" Sanzu spat back already pointing the syringe in front of her eyes. Y/n sigh and watch him as he injected the unknown liquid to her.

Koko....

I trust you more than anyone.

She thought before she felt dizzy; headache and soon, her vision was block out.

"Goodbye, thank you for participating" The manager says and give everyone an applause. Koko smiled and let his secretary to carry his papers.

"I don't have anymore schedule right?" He asked. "Yes Mr. Hajime, you can rest after a tiring day" He says and giggled along with his Boss.

"So... Mr. Hajime"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you accept a Male secretary than a Female?" Rex asked.

Koko stopped and look over to him, "I don't trust Female secretary... When was the last time i had a Female secretary?.... It's probably a years ago" Koko answered and continue walking.

Their conversation was cut off by a random person rush towards Koko with trembling body.

"Mr. Koko...!!!"

Koko frowns and tried to calm the person down but he can't as it keeps on saying his wife's name.

"Y-....y/n!!! Sir! Y/n!!"

"Huh?! What happened to her!?" He exclaimed earning every attention on the Building.

"She's... Missing, everyone on the Company is looking for her but they can't find her"

"What!?"

"Mr. Hajime, i think it's the better if you go on ahead to the Company and look for her." Rex says.

Koko give him a glance, his face seems—furious and concern at the same time.

"What about the papers??"

"Don't worry Sir, i can handle it, your wife's more important than anything." Rex responds before Koko run out the Building.

Meanwhile, Rex contacted the polices and other investigators to look for his Boss's wife. His face also show concern to Y/n who's been taken by Sanzu.