EIGHTEEN

"Don't let them escape, got it?"

The polices nodded before circling around the building while the others run inside, the people from the area gone wild. Koko gritted his teeth before following Takeomi and Mochi inside.

"It's really hard to trust Sanzu, Koko" Takeomi said before sighing. "Who would've know they'll do this to you, to us" Mochi agreed.

"By the way, isn't Ran taking too long to call you?" They all pause, Koko's eyes widen and checked his phone but didn't see any messages or call from Ran. "Nothing."

"This is bad." Mochi says before the three of them run inside the hide out and split up, Koko going to the rooftop, Mochi at the 2nd floor while Takeomi went straight ahead.

On the other hand, Ran forced himself to get up and look at his brother who's laying on the ground, surrounded by his own crimson blood. He panics and rush towards him, anger are taking over him. "Rindou! Rin!" He exclaimed, salty liquid trailing down his face.

Rindou's hand grasp his as he glance towards his brother, "you've gotta help them. Don't mind me, I'm fine" Rindou said smiling at his brother. "No, i'll stay here with you, Koko.... Got this"

"What the fuck have i done to you!?" Y/n exclaimed, punching Mikey repeatedly, blood covers her knuckles.

"You're a whore" Mikey answers while catching his breath.

Y/n stood up and kick him once again.

"Reasons, i need reasons" she says before she finally stopped. "Reasons why you kidnapped me" her eyes shimmers; tears began to fall down her face, "i thought we were friends, Mikey..." She says while kneeling down in front of him.

Mikey stays quiet, staring at her with guiltiness in his eyes; but it's not the reason to stop from killing her.

His eyes twitched. "You're disgusting, Y/n.... You promised that you'll marry me, but what happened!? You married someone!"

Her eyes darken, the only thing she can was darkness, no lights, just pitch black while her ears are focused on what he was saying.

"We're childhood sweetheart, right?" Mikey asked, her eyes widen, voice keeps echoing inside her.

"But i guess you don't really mean that promise... You're a Stolen Sweetheart now." Mikey's voice cracked at the end, him; controlling his tears.

Y/n on the other hand, stood up and run out the room before searching around the hide out, hoping Koko will be here.

Koko run up the stairs that lead towards the rooftop; assuming, Sanzu was there. Voices keeps on howling inside his head while she think about his Wife.

The door was open.

Slowly, he peeked through there and his eyes widen to the sight. Kakucho was laying on the ground, already showering to his own blood, while Sanzu stood there, as if waiting for Koko to arrive.

"Sanzu."

"There you are, been waiting here for an hours" Sanzu says before laughing.

Koko glare. "Where's my wife? Where did you take her?"

Sanzu turn his heels and look at him, "Is she your wife? Sorry,  i thought she was Mikey's... Since, she was Mikey's childhood sweetheart" he says letting out a lunatic laugh.

Koko pulled out his gun before shooting Sanzu repeatedly on the chest.

"Shut up, Y/n already forgot about those painful days that guy gave him." He spat and walk towards the bleeding guy. "You hate traitors, yet here you are, betraying me by hurting my wife. You're untrustable" Koko says before shooting him one more time.

Koko rush towards Kakucho and helped him walk, luckily; he was still breathing.

"I'm sorry this happened to you" Koko says earning a chuckle from him, "Don't be silly"

"Koko!"

Her voice, her voice echoed through the hallway, Koko sighs in relief that she was still alive. Y/n rush towards them and help him with Kakucho.

"Glad you're safe" Kakucho says. "I'm glad too, i really thought i was gonna die back there." She chuckled.

"Don't fucking trust that kind of guy again, Y/n" Koko responds.

"Love birds"

They heard footsteps from the other room and saw that Ran's carrying his brother. The police helps them, ambulance are already outside. The other polices, gather and arrested the two.

"Ran! Are you okay!?" Asked Y/n and run towards him, Ran smiles and glance at Rindou's direction, "yeah i am, but my brother isn't" he says.

Y/n's heart ache.

She pat his back, "don't worry, he'll be fine... They'll be fine." She smiles.

"Thank you"

With that, Ran get inside the ambulance while Y/n go with Koko. The first thing he did was to hug her tightly, worried. "Shit! I thought what happened to you" he says almost crying.

Y/n laughs.

"So... You will leave me now?" She asked, her tone changed.

Koko stared at her, confused. But later on, giggles at her.

"I don't see the point why i should leave you"

He says kissing her on her forehead, she blushed and looked away.

"Ahem" they both heard.

They turn to look at their side and saw Seishu right there with a rather; bitter look on his face while staring at both of them.

"Seishu...."

"Enough sweetness, let's go?" He asked and get in the car with a smile. He was glad they were safe; although he couldn't help them since his work.

Y/n and Koko both look at each other.

"Let's go? Stolen Sweetheart."

Started: September 13, 2021
Ended: May 30, 2022

Stolen Sweetheart, written by: _irispeach_   idea by: ephemeraltoji

END OF BOOK ONE; THE STOLEN HEART

✓】

🎉 You've finished reading ▬▬▬𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝖪𝗈𝗄𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗂 𝖧𝖺𝗃𝗂𝗆𝖾 🎉