FOURTEEN

Hello there, I'm not really sure if y'all want a Sanzu in this fic.

;;well i mean, yes, i want Sanzu vs Kokonoi, though maybe some of you will throw hate when chapter sixteen comes out.

;;but please don't, this plot and Story line was stuck on my mind since last year—august.

;; well, it's clear on the book cover, there's sanzu and koko.

Anyways

"OMG!!! Did he really come to you??" Miyoko asked, and fake gasp. Y/n smiles, "yeah, but I did not really know that was him..."

Miyoko claps her hand and bite on her burger, "that guy must have taken interest onto you—"

"Hey!!! That's not it"

"Imagine, a random guy from years ago, gave you his number; Sanzu probably like you at first sight.... Like i mean who wouldn't like you???"

Y/n sighs and opened the book that Ran let her burrow, her eyes scan the design and the well written alphabets. Waves of thoughts still coming to her mind after she met that Sanzu guy again... The only thing she don't understand—why did he gave his number to her.

Taking her cup of milk in her hand and slowly drinking it, the cold weather doesn't really bother her, but her husband does. Koko was in the bedroom; covered with so many pillows and duvets, the aircon was not really turn on. His phone kept on vibrating but he choose to ignore them, he can't even move a single finger because of the coldness.

"But... I'm still shocked when i know that he was working with Koko," Y/n says, fixing her sit and looked outside the window, streetlights and car lights where glowing beautifully from down their house on the tall building. Her eyes glimmers when snow starts falling.

Miyoko sigh, "i like your outfit though"

"E-ehh!??? I haven't taken a shower yet!"

"You still smell good, not gonna lie, you smell just like Koko" Miyoko says that made Y/n blush even more.

"N—no!!! We use different perfume!!"

"What's all the noise?"

Koko came out from the bedroom with a duvet covering his whole body making him look like a burrito, his eyes met his wife and suddenly rush towards her and hug her tightly.

Y/n was taken a back amd glance towards Miyoko who's smiling.

"Ahh~ lovebirds, I'm going now, don't want to interrupt something"

"O-oh, okay, call me if something happens Miyo-chan!"

"Yeah, bye"
Miyoko had close the door and was nowhere in Koko's sight, he grins widely and look towards his wife.

"It's so cold, join me to bed!" He says

Y/n stared at him before finishing her cup of milk and stand up making him fall on the ground.

"Oww"

"Quit hugging me that tight, i can barely breath, and i haven't take a shower yet so don't go near me," she says fixing the kitchen.

Koko rolled his eyes and look outside the window.

"You think... Shall we move house?" He asked, but received a quiet atmosphere.

He turned around only to see no one.

"Y/n????!!!"

He stood up and go towards their bedroom, he crept in and hear the shower.

"Uhh, she probably walk quietly so she can already take a shower.....,x

He stared at the bathroom door waiting for her to get out. His phone vibrate but still he choose to ignore it.

"She still smells so nice though....."