SEVEN

*

*

"So when's the wedding" Seishu asked while sitting on the chair. Y/N smiles, "on next week. I'll be discharge from the hospital tomorrow".

They both turn to look at Koko who's in the corner complaining to his self.

"By the way, I want to visit my sister's grave tomorrow afternoon. Will you come with me?" .

"WHY NOT!" Koko shouts still on the corner.

Y/N stared at him and to Seishu, "uhmm, what happened?" He asked.

Y/N took a deep breath before responding, "earlier, he said that in this room is hot, and when i opened the door and you came in. He suddenly hit my head and go to the corner".

Seishu facepalmed.

"You know Koko, if you don't want me ruining your mood. Just say it, dumb bastard".

"Anyways, I'm going now. You have to find a way how to brighten that dumbass mood." Seishu says before walking out the room. Y/N holds the flower he gave and smell it.

"Koko.... Stand up there you bugatti owner" she says and touches his shoulder.

She leaned closer and heard him snoring.

Y/N chuckles and try to wake him up. "What?" He says in a low tone, "Are you sleepy? Sleep on the bed, it's okay for me" she says smiling at him.

Koko stared at her.

"No, I'm off. I'll come and pick you up later," he said while standing up and making his way to the door. Y/N stared down as the door closes.

She sat down on the bed and stared outside the window.

"Y/N... Your parents is here" her nurse said and open the door to let her parents in. Y/N smiled and hug them.

"Did Koko and Seishu visit you?" Her mom asked sitting down beside her.

"Yes they did, so... I'm going to see my wedding dress tomorrow?" Y/N asked.

Her parents sighed and a tears of joy escape their eyes. "We can't come but Koko can, also you're not going to school for a week since we should be preparing." Her dad spoke and pat her mom's back.

She smiles. "You really are a blessing".

"Koko will pick me up later, want something mom, dad?"

"Just a cookies will do, our angel" they both says.

They chat for a minute until Y/N finally gets to sleep, her parents left and remind Koko to pick her up and brought her anywhere she wanted to go.

Y/N had been feeling better after she drank two medicines, her mind goes back to where that mask guy give her his number.

"Call me."

▶︎ ●──── 12:10