Answers

The note handed over to jin in hospital,

Namjoon's perspective.

A crumbled paper changed how we saw everything, y/n left behind a note, it held something we never knew.

The note:-
( in the writing of Taehyung to Mr.Lee)

Mr. Lee
I received your letter earlier, It is definitely impossible to alter your actions but we can afford to get rid of  all possible evidence, including your alive ex-girlfriend jenna, I'll arrange some reports of her demise under injuries and natural causes as soon as possible, we may not be able to replace much but this will allow it to be hard to prove that the injuries were caused because of you and we'll erase the evidence of your presence near her as well. As a friend, you'll return the favor right? A good sum of money is not a heavy cost when compared to loss of freedom right? I look forward to your cooperation Mr. Lee.
Your well-wisher
T.

Page 2-
( in the writing of y/n to jin)

Jin you've known the industry far well, your brother had money he would've escaped the bars too soon for the cost of killing my friend and no matter how good of a person you are, you would've saved your filthy brother till the end, so I gave him what he deserved.
He deserved a good enough amount if nicotine, and I altered the reports just like he did, epinephrine symptoms are a good substitute for nicotine just so you know.
J. Y.
___________________________________________