Alchohol and tragedies.

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/N: 'What did the male ghost say to his girlfriend?'
......
'You look very boo-tiful today.'

Hoseok: 'You've worked under Jin (Kim
Seokjin) for too long. I can literally sense it from your words.'

Y/N: 'I worked under Seokjin for like one and half year, obviously I'll be influenced by him. I listened to his dad jokes every single day.'

Hoseok: 'He is a great person though, I still can't understand why his brother has no manners unlike him.'

Y/N: 'You know Jin has been brought up by his mother unlike Taehyung who was brought up by their father maybe this is the reason of the difference. Jin still loved Taehyung even after their parents separated. He kept in touch with him.'

Hoseok: 'But did he ever care about Jin, hm? Even if their parents separated, Jin cared about him. Did he ever even say "thankyou" to Jin for taking him in when his father kicked him out?
That boy can only be cold like ice, never care about anyone.'

Y/n: 'You know Hoseok, a frozen heart can only shower someone with love and affection when someone melts it with the warmth of equal love and affection the frozen heart once showered someone with.'

Hoseok: 'You know y/n sometimes it's hard to understand your advices and opinions.'

Y/N: 'Anyways I'm just gonna head to the washroom. K?'

Hoseok: 'Should I come, jagi?'

Y/N: 'Nah, I'll be ok on my own.'

Hoseok's P

Hoseok's P.O.V

As y/n left for the bathroom, my sight roamed around the elite lounge of the Elevate nightclub and lounge.
It was an old elite club owned by a friend of mine, Park Jimin.
The club shone with lights of varied colours, hot pinks, acidic green, cool blue, passionate red, metallic gold, a view similar to the northern lights.
The air in the club had a strong hit of alchohol. The music rammed in my ears as my heart captured the beat of the song and matched it's movements with itself. The men and women in the club looked like puppets attached to invisible strings moving their body with the rhythm of the music. No wonder the club was one of the best clubs in the city. It had a different and cooler vibe than the normal crowded clubs.
As I moved my sight a bit, I spotted a familiar man, sharp jawline, dark orbs, soft and admirable features with fair hair. The man was dressed decently in a coat and had a glass of whisky in one hand. Kim Taehyung.
My biggest competitor in my career.

Kim Taehyung owner of the fashion line named,
Kim Apparels co.
On the other hand I am the owner of the fashion line,
Jung Vintage Clothing Co.
Foreseeable we both are not on good terms. Actually on very bad terms, we've had several arguments and many of them were on the verge of possibly turning into physical. Though we don't have a great relationship, we both don't make it visible in the fashion industry for our respective reputations.
We've had several occasions where we were questioned about our companies and their competition and how it affects us. For the world we are seen as fellow competitors and nothing more whereas behind the media and cameras we both are enemies.
As I contemplated my previous conversations with Taehyung I noticed him approaching me with a smirk probably figuring something to trigger me since he thinks I'm drunk and I won't be watching my words. Here comes the bitch with an upcoming argument.

Y/N's P.O.V.

As I entered the lounge back, I spotted Hoseok seated on our respective seats with his remaining scotch in his hand. He had a smirk on his face, darkened eyes. I glanced around only to find Taehyung gradually approaching Hoseok. Great, we're done now. Hoseok isn't sober enough to argue. Things are gonna go down hill today for sure, if Taehyung triggers Hoseok in any way.

I swiftly made my way to Hoseok before Taehyung could have a chat with him and give the media and industry a new controversy to ruin Hoseok's reputation.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was in the Elevate club tonight with my friends. Originally it was boring as usual but then I spotted none other than Jung Hoseok. The man I hate dearly. Jung Hoseok, the owner of Jung Vintage Clothing Co., My biggest competitor. He is the reason I have lost several deals, my position is always second because of him. He rules the fashion industry. Every company wants to collaborate with him or secure deals with him unlike me. I want to get his position in the fashion industry.

It'll be fun to trigger him, he won't be able to control himself since he is not sober, probably he'll get physical and then controversies will be created causing him a loss.

With this thought I approached him with my booze.

-----------------------------

In the morning.

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was raining heavily in the morning

Hoseok and I had returned from the club late at night.
Both of us were tired and decided to take some rest for the day.

2 p.m.{ In afternoon}

Hoseok's P.O.V.

After the very fun night in the club,
Y/n and I were exhausted. Due to the hangover, we both decided to continue our slumbers and ditch work today.
After finally waking up I had a severe headache, probably due to drinking too much.

Y/N: 'Honey come down for the lunch!

Hoseok: 'Coming , love.'

I strolled down the stairs towards the kitchen after showering.

Y/N: 'Hey honey, slept well?'

Hoseok: ' Yup.'

Y/N: 'I've made sandwiches, go switch on the television and wait in the living room. I'm coming.'

Hoseok: 'Sure.'

As Y/n told me to go to the living room, I proceeded to the living room switching the television on in the progress.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was arranging the sandwiches in the plates with sauce, when the news of television caught my attention.

News Reporter: Kim Taehyung, the owner of well known fashion line, Kim Apparels Co. have been reported dead this noon in Seoul Central Hospital. The postmortem examination is yet to be done.

All the latest news will be here at,
Seoul national tv.

Hoseok's P.O.V.

While waiting for Y/n I was watching the television when the news on the television shocked me.

News Reporter: Kim Taehyung, the owner of well known fashion line, Kim Apparels Co. have been reported dead this noon in Seoul Central Hospital. The postmortem examination is yet to be done.

All the latest news will be here at,
Seoul national tv.

No this can't be......
Kim Taehyung......is dead?

------------------
Thankyou very much.
I really appreciate your efforts for reading my story.
I purple you. 💜
Comment your feedback on my story and support me for more Fanfictions.
Also subscribe my YouTube channel BTS and Chill.
Here is the link for.my latest video

https://youtu.be/nhnnUx8S7qw

Thanks for reading!♥️