The days gone by

~ Jin's perspective ~

As the evening breeze swept past the trees, the dry autumn leaves made a mild rustling relaxing sound. The train hustled across the tracks creating raucous and cacophonic sound incessantly. Being settled in the metallic blue-tinted compartment, covering myself with smooth blankets, I gazed outside the window. The empty fields with disheveled structures of scarecrows, houses made of hay and huge rocks laid alongside were visible. As the clock ticked past 6:30, the hues of the sky darkened as night fell into it's place.

A series of thoughts roamed in my mind, whilst staring into space, how my life took turns and the tables turned upside down in a flash of moments

It was as if my own life was jealous of my smiles. We know there are three states, solid, liquid and gas, I was in the fourth one - the broken one.
My heart and mind wasn't able to tackle the tragic events of the past few months as Taehyung left me alone again, if it wasn't Namjoon's support I would've done something to myself.
For now the case was the most important thing, I will not step back without winning the case. It's been 7 days and not much clear evidences are there to support my end.
_______________________________________

~ 2nd Session~(14 September 2020)

Judge: "Ladies and gentlemen please settle down, 14 September 2020, case-P0300791 session 2 may begin

Judge: "Ladies and gentlemen please settle down, 14 September 2020, case-P0300791 session 2 may begin."

Striking the gavel against the sound block the second session begun. Seated beside Jin was Namjoon on the left half of the room, on the right halof the room was Y/N with Hoseok and Jungkook. As the gavel was struck Jin stood.up from his as dark vibes emitted from his shady aura. Someone who had an ethereal beauty and aura could change in some sudden moments.

Jin: "Your Honour I would appeal a permission to present a witness in the court."

Judge: "Appeal accepted you may present the witness in the court Mr. Kim."

~ Y/N's P.O.V ~

As the second session begun, Jin appealed for presenting the witness in the court room, my mind clouded with thoughts and questions to his statement, whom is he gonna present? Who was the witness?

All the eyes darted to the left end as a man emerged from the slight crowd.
From a bunch of people seated in the left half, a short-heighted but a well built man with ethereal and delicate smile, dark brown shimmery eyes and dressed in a black suit walked over to the front.
Jimin.

Jin: " Your Honour, I would like to present Mr

Jin: " Your Honour, I would like to present Mr. Park Jimin the owner of Park Elegance Apparels, a close friend of Mr. Kim Taehyung and business partner of Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr.Jung.

Mr. Park will you kindly proceed to the witness stand and pronounce your witness oath."

~ Author's Perspective ~

Proceeding swiftly to the witness stand jimin took his oath

Jimin: "I swear by the existence of the Almighty God that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

Judge: "You may question the witness now."

Jin: " Mr. Park can you please elaborate your relations with Mr.Jung and Mr. Kim."

Jimin: " Well I'm the business partner of Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim Since the past year, a share holder in both the companies and many contracts have been signed together in both the companies."

Jin: "Mr. Park has it ever been that Mr.Kim and Mr.Jung have signed a mutual profit contract?"

Jimin: "Actually no, they have no mutual profit contract other than contacts which include me, more like I form a link in their contracts."

Jin: "Mr. Park can you explain the reason behind the absence of mutual consent contracts of Mr.Kim and Mr.Jung."

Jimin: "Mr. Kim and mr.jung were competitors so as per their business techniques they didn't want to have and mutual consent contracts or merge and partnership, they wanted their own company to have the first position rather than merging."

Jin: "So Mr. Park in simple words can we register it as rivalry?"

Y/N: "Objection your honour,  having no mutual contracts does not conclude rivalry between both the companies."

Judge: "Mr. Kim, you cannot mislead the words of witness to this conclusion."

Jin: "Apologies M'lord."

Fuming with rage, namjoon sat in its place, things weren't working out the way as planned and he could not help out in this situation either. Jin was more practices in this field and he was just an assistance.

Judge: "The next session of the court has been postponed to 16th September 2020. The court is adjourned."

As the judicial legislation emptied after the second session of the case, Y/N and Jimin and Hoseok stayed back.

Jimin: "Nice meeting you again Hoseok."
He said as a smirk was plastered on his face.

Hoseok: "No need for your greetings Jimin, It's pretty visible that you are playing your dirty games again."

Chuckling as Hoseok's statement Jimin moved forward facing him.

Jimin: "It's fun isn't it to be the number one in your industry, soon I'll be the one holding that place, Hoseok. One rival is down already and your business is in my hands now. Play careful or your provocative words might have some consequences."

With the deadly smirk painted on his face Jimin walked out of the legislation.
Now that the game was in his hands, he decided to win it at any costs, even if it meant losing some shares and profits, he could afford it easily. He wanted the first place, to have his clothing brand on top.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading my Fanfiction.
I purple you 💜.
For more Fanfictions support me and vote for more chapters. Comment your feedback on my book.
New chapter will be issued soon
I appreciate your efforts for reading my story. 😊🙂
Thankyou!