The new players.

Y/N's Perspective

Gulping the feeling of anxiety in me, I stood by the metal bars of the bridge, leaning by the bars, I slipped my hands in my pockets, shuffling my hands in them to find the packet of white cylinders of tobacco, placing one in between my lips, I lighted one of it with a lighter, as small clouds of smoke started to erupt from the burnt edge.
Staring at the flowing water brightened from the reflection of the yellow and other warm-hued night lights from the top of the bridge, I let my thoughts wander blankly.

The water flowed smoothly and swiftly as the birds cawed returning to their nests as the clouds formed a shield on the sky.
Still staring at the flowing water, I felt a presence behind me, looking over my back I spotted a small-heighted, pale faced guy with soft and clear features and sparkling eyes.

??: Uhm Mrs. Jung?

______________________________________
~3rd Session~(16th September 2020)

~ Jungkook's Perspective ~

Sitting on the creaky wooden seats settled in the dark and cold room of so-called justice, all that was heard was the ticks of the clock. The vacant, bleak atmosphere was terrifying and frightening.

Y/N Noona was shuffling through a bunch of papers, cold sweat dripping off her forehead as I was seated down lost in my thoughts. Thinking of all the sudden events that took place in the previous two months something was undoubtedly fishy in this whole case.

Y/N: "What is it?"

Jungkook: "Huh?"

Y/N: "What's making you lost?"

Jungkook: "Don't you doubt it too?"

Y/N: "Doubt what?"

Jungkook: "It...It can be a murder."

Y/N: "Really? And who can murder such an established South Korean business tycoon?

Jungkook: "To think of it, it's executable under certain situations."

Y/N: "Then was it you?"

______________________________________Y/N's Perspective.

A disheveled pile of documents settled in front of my sight, as I sighed and flipped over the documents to find the one thing I was looking for.
I heavily sighed as my head boomed with pain. A ridiculous case struggling to prevail with the power of establishment and money, and they call it justice.
As I flipped over more and more a number caught my eye, this was it.
______________________________________

Namjoon's Perspective.

Struggling to keep the anxiety in me, I gulped down my own saliva and tried to stay calm. Y/N was up with a new witness and nobody knew who it was.

Looking over a to the back a sophisticated yet dwarfish guy approached us and slightly bowed over to the judge. He had a cadaverous structure and a faint smirk painted over his face.
He shifted over to the witness stand as asked to and the questions began.

Y/N: "For further enquiries and procedure, I'd like to introduce Mr. Min yoongi, one of the most regular customers at Mr. Park's Elevate night club and lounge.

Jin: "Well how do regular customers act as witnesses, Mrs. Jung?

Y/N: "How about let me speak Mr. Kim, maybe then you'll know how."

Y/N: "So Mr. Min I'd like you to tell the court about your whereabouts on 9th May 2020 at night."

Yoongi: "As mentioned by Mrs. Jung, I'm a regular customer at the elevate club and lounge owned by Mr. Park.
Another night and another meeting with one if my clients. Being a broker, I used to have regular meetings which I preferred to have in the club.

Having known Mrs. Jung as the famous female lawyer "The state vs. Jung Y/N case" I had approached her for congratulating her and had also spotted Mr. Jung over there, hence confirming there presence over there."

Jin: "So that's what you call evidence, you can do better Mrs. Jung. "

Y/N: "As stated by Mr. Min, my husband and I were spotted in the club that night. So practically taking all the situations into account, I don't think so my husband or anyone else can possibly get highly drunk at a club resume home, get sober and make someone's brother suffer a stroke.

Honestly if I was told this story, I'd consider the person to be ridiculous, it was a natural death Mr. Kim, I understand your emotional state but it's been too much since everyone realised that you've created a really ridiculous story and made it prevail in the court with your successful establishments."

Jin: "But Mrs. Jung it doesn't prove your husband innocent. "

Y/N: "C'mon Mr. Kim it's high time you've realised that these so called rooms of justice addressed as courts were nothing more than just a false assurance to public taht justice prevails.

Where does justice really prevail? In all those unsolved cases that ended up as nothing but history of crimes in pages or in all those innocent souls that are serving in prisons because of lack of judgement skills?

It's easy to say that one will receive just, but the one who seeks for it knows better. "

Jin: "Mrs. Kim disrespecting the judicial administration-

Judge: " Enough futile statements of yours. "

Jin: "But Your honour-

Judge: " Enough is enough Mr. Kim, all your analysis have proved inutile, I'd expected something better from you.

The court further proceeds and asks both the sides to give their concluding statements.

Y/N: "Your honour, these bleak cold four walled spaces addressed as justice providing rooms are still grasped by high established people and corruption. Encouraging pointless discussions when the criminals are set free. At the end of day the common man wishes for nothing more than justice which prevails in the judgement of every man residing on that chair and in those wooden instruments. "

Jin: "Your honour, my words might be fruitless for some but those emotional bonds I've developed with my brother over years, I believe in my judgement of his death being not a natural one, today or tomorrow a day will come when his soul will receive the justice he deserved. "

Judge: "With the concluding statements recorded, the court will provide the final statement on the last session of this case, 18th September 2020."
______________________________________

Thanks for reading my Fanfiction.
I purple you 💜.
For more Fanfictions support me and vote for more chapters. Comment your feedback on my book.
New chapter will be issued soon
I appreciate your efforts for reading my story. 😊🙂
Thankyou!