Unfavourable Adjudications.

~ 2 months and a fortnight later ~

~ Y/N's Perspective ~

As September approached, the downpour season prepared to depart whilst welcoming the dry autumn season. With dry and soothing breezes and rustling of the crunchy leaves in shades of brown, red, orange and yellow the season of fall reminded of countless horror movies and creepy incidents of Halloween. Undeniably autumn has dark vibes, the mist and morning fog, dry and dead leaves, chill and cool wind and gradual increase in cold and drop of temperature are all enough to send shivers down your spine. These dark vibes are the reason behind my fancy for autumn. Also Halloween and Thanksgiving add up to my liking.

My thoughts were interrupted by rings of the doorbell. I paced around the living room and headed to the door turning the doorknob enough to part the latch of the lock and knob opening up the door being greeted by a fairly tall and handsome boy in his early twenties with a bunny smile embellished on his smooth face.

 I paced around the living room and headed to the door turning the doorknob enough to part the latch of the lock and knob opening up the door being greeted by a fairly tall and handsome boy in his early twenties with a bunny smile embellished on h...

Plastering a smooth smile on my lips I greeted him and allowed him in my house as he stepped in my living room and took a seat on the couch. I headed over to take a seat in front of him as he began to peak.

Jungkook: "How are you Noona?"

Y/N: " I'm good jungkook. So any news from the jurisdiction?Hm?"

Jungkook: "No nothing now, the jurisdiction is still going through a period of friction and many cases are still in pending status just like hyung's case. Jin hyung is trying his best to sum up the case to acception but nothing has concluded with confirmation yet."

Y/N: " Jungkook make sure the case is not accepted. I'm not risking Hoseok's reputation for this forged case."

Jungkook: " That's where it is tricky noona. Jin hyung is using his status and money to forge the case and well he is really successful and reputed lawyer which adds up to his favour."

Y/N: " It's already been three months of appeal, has any news spilled out from the side of the jurisdiction? "

Jungkook: "No, nothing has been spilled out....yet."