Abandoned Tears.

Jin's perspective.

It was a quiet, calm and relaxing rainy morn

It was a quiet, calm and relaxing rainy morn. The clouds in shades of grey and white covered the sunbeams blocking the warm rays and creating a cool atmosphere with the cold raindrops pouring down constantly.
As the cold droplets traced their way down my window pane the pleasant petrichor in the air soothed my tired senses.
I picked up myself to get ready for another day.
The judicial legislation has decreased the court session timings due to heavy rainfall and weather conditions. Since there weren't any sessions for today and no appointments were fixed  I decided to  stay at home for today.

-30 mins later.-

I was in the kitchen making myself a cappuccino to warm up for the cold day when my phone buzzed. I swiftly made my way to the other side of the counter to pick up my phone. The caller ID showed the name of assistant lawyer, Kim Namjoon.
Probably ringing me to question my absence at his home today
I answered the phone to listen his bickering again.

Jin: Hello joon?
       Huh? The hospital, why?........I.....I
       am coming.

-15 mins later.-

Namjoon's P.O.V

I was on the verge of years as the doctors and nurses took Taehyung in the operation theatre for the treatment

I was on the verge of years as the doctors and nurses took Taehyung in the operation theatre for the treatment. The doors behind them closed as they started the critical treatment.
Tears were continuously streaming down my face as I quickly dialled Jin hyung's number with shaky hands.

*ring, ring, ring*

Jin: Hello joon?

Namjoon: H-hyung come to the Seoul
                   Central Hospital

Jin: Huh? The hospital,why?

Namjoon: T-tae suffered a s-stroke.

My voice cracked on the phone as the situation played again and again in my mind like movie.
The trip in ambulance, the nurses, the doctors in panicked situation, Taehyung on the strecher, all of it.

Jin: ....I.....I am coming.

- 1 hour later.-

It had been long and the doctors and nurses were still in the operation theatre treating Taehyung.
Jin hyung was sitting there like a sculpture not moving an arm. He was probably still not able to consume the news I told him. It had been around 2 hours in the waiting area and there was still no answer.

After what felt forever the doctor stepped out of the operation room.
The gloom spread on his face answered the long awaited question.

Doctor: We tried our best. I'm sorry but he did not make it. I'll let you know when you can see the patient. Excuse me.

- Y/N's P.O.V.-

The cold droplets of previously heavy poured rain were travelling down the glasspane of the car, as the car hurried on the road

There was a sudden flash of light, with a slight purple and pink hue streak in an unknown direction followed by a crackling sharp boom of thunder due to the electrical discharge in the clouds.
The rumbling rough sounds with an ominous and dull background scene warned that the dark times were not over and the thunderstorm was approaching soon. The sad emotions were favoured by the sinister weather.

Hoseok was in the driver's seat, hurrying the car to the Seoul Central Hospital. All the envious emotions aside he was not able to consume the sad reality of Taehyung being no more. Though he envied him, he was not a heartless person. In particular a very sensitive human. All that resided in the car was silence apart from Hoseok's shaky and uneven breaths.

- few minutes later. -

- Narrator's Perspective-

The atmosphere in the hospital was suprisingly silent

The atmosphere in the hospital was suprisingly silent. Seokjin didn't shed a single tear. He sat on the steel chairs without uttering a single word to anyone. His plethoric silence was suprising not only to Y/N and Hoseok but also too Namjoon.
They expected him to shed waterfalls from eyes, crying and sobbing uncontrollably. No one knew what was behind his unusual silence.
Maybe it was true, those who don't cry at one's demise are usually the most hurt.
The only thing audible was the shuffling of people in the area. Namjoon had left to complete the formalities and complete some paperwork and arrange for the funeral.

- Hoseok's P.O.V. -

As we were finally leaving the hospital with Jin to his house, Namjoon approached me.

Namjoon: Jung Hoseok, right?

Hoseok: Yes, I've heard of you, Namjoon, right?

Namjoon: Yes. As far as I know, you despised Taehyung, didn't you? Then why here at his demise?

Hoseok: I despised him but still he was a friend of Y/N and my co-worker in the industry. I don't really wanted to fight him or anything. This doesn't matter anymore though. I'm sorry for your loss. Excuse me.

I excused myself from the awkward situation Namjoon purposely created. He probably doubted I was there to attend Taehyung's demise to avoid any controversies and maintain my reputation. But I particularly visited him because I was maybe.... guilty of creating unhappy moments with him, I was sad at hearing the news. I'm still not over this news.

But it's too late to regret. He is not there anymore. There is no way to bring him back or apologize for my actions. Never thought I will feel bad for my enemy.

——————————————————

Thanks for reading.
All the Army's out there, Dynamite is releasing soon on 21st August. Let's support BTS and enjoy this comeback.
Borahae!💜
For more Fanfictions support me and comment your feedback on my story. Also subscribe to my YouTube channel BTS and Chill.
I appreciate your efforts for reading my story.😊♥️