Opening Night

*i have never watched this movie, so sorry,

The Prince(ss) and The Frog

Starring Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles

Louis and Harry were massive Disney fans, so when they saw this display in the auditorium, they almost fainted.  Ever since they were little, they would try to dress up as Disney characters for Halloween. And it seems this year, Halloween came a bit early.

"Hazza, you excited for opening night?" Louis asked Harry, as they got ready for the show.

"I feel like I might throw up, but also die from happiness. I'm  great Lou. You seem like you might tear holes in the floor if you keep jumping like that," Harry looked at Louis' feet moving back and forth on the paint covered wooden floor.

"I'm buzzing Haz." Louis responded, still moving. He was about to say something when

"ALL DIVAS. CALLING ALL DIVAS. ON STAGE IN 3!"

They looked at each other and started to get into place. This was going to be amazing.

Except for one part. The kiss. Harry was playing the frog and Louis was the prince. And when it finally came for Harry to change into a majestic prince, it would be Louis kiss that would do it.

They had not practiced the kiss during rehearsal, although neither boy had a problem with it. They had been best friends since they were in kindergarten, and were very close.

Harry was dressed in green, and honestly looked like a dork, but Louis thought he looked adorable.

It was the moment of truth. Harry was going to become a prince. Louis leaned down and Harry also closed his eyes. You'd think the first of their many kisses would be a bit more exciting than this. But all that the audience saw was a peck on the lips. It's what the audience didn't see that matters.

They went through the rest of the play pretty smoothly, and by curtain call they were filled with serotonin.

Harry's pov: 

When Louis knelt down to kiss me, I didn't think that much of it. We've run the scene a million times. But when he actually kissed me, something changed. That feeling I've been confused about. The feeling I get when he looks at me, or hugs me. Do I like him?

Louis' pov:

Harry looked absolutely ridiculous sitting on the floor, but I kept my laughter down. I don't know what happened when I kissed Harry, but all I knew was that I liked it. I really really liked it. And I could tell Harry did too. What does this mean?

Third person pov:

"GUYS, GALS, AND NON-BINARY PALS IN THE AUDIENCE, HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS SHOW. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT JERKS"

The audience clapped and cheered, completely missing the jerks part.

Harry and Louis were holding hands as they took their bow. Harry squeezed Louis hand and Louis squeezed back.

It was their okay sign. And once they figured out their feelings. Everything was going to be okay

*
*
*
ok this was the first chapter

lmk what you think

Predictions?

Byee besties