Football, Friends, and Frozen Deserts

HAVE FUN :)

*

*

*

"How is Liam James Payne so damn cute??" Zayn exclaimed, but still whispering, so that he wouldn't wake Liam.

"SHHH," Louis shushed Zayn from under Harry's arm. "He's still sleeping," Louis whispered, gesturing to Harry. 

Zayn nodded and laid down on the floor, missing the fondness in Louis' eyes. Louis, still half asleep, stroked Harry's hair gently, and slowly went back to sleep.

"Ok no, how does Zayn still look like an angel when he's sleeping?" Liam mused, one hand on his cheek.

"Liam, take your love for Zayn somewhere else," Harry whispered, gesturing at Louis sleeping. "I will personally murder you if you wake him up."

Liam rolled his eyes, and pulled the blanket back up on himself. Harry made sure Louis was still sleeping, before closing his own eyes.

And Niall? Well, Niall had recorded all of this from his position on the floor.

* * *

"Guys playing football are so hot," Harry said under his breath, but all 4 boys heard him.  Louis scoffed, and Liam and Niall turned to look at him. They were all at the park, and a couple guys started playing football. 

"You call that playing football?" Louis pointed out, a bit too offended. 

"What like you can do better?" Niall challenged, knowing Louis was just pissed about Harry's comment.

"I can," Louis said, getting up, "and I will." Harry looked up at him, and Louis just gave him a 'watch this' smile.

Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn, watched Louis destroy the boys playing football. By the end, it seemed like Louis had proven his point. What point he was trying to prove, is a mystery to us all.

"Louis, what did you gain from that?" Zayn asked for the specific reason of hearing Louis try to struggle to find a good reason. 

"I wasn't going to just sit here and let them murder football," Louis looked everywhere but where Harry was.

"Uh huh. So all of that," Liam pointed to the three boys sitting under a tree, clearly exhausted, "was to preserve the honor of football."

"Exactly." 

Liam just nodded, done with his bullshit. Zayn shot Niall a look and Harry sat there staring at Louis. 

They packed up and headed home, but as they were walking toward their car, Harry caught up to Louis.

"I didn't know you could play football."

"Huh, oh yeah," Louis scratched the back of his head, "I learned a bit in school."

"You're pretty good too," Harry laughed. "Wayy better than those boys." Louis smiled. "And hotter," Harry said to himself. Louis tilted his head, his way of asking what's up. Harry just shook his head.

"HARRY! YOU BETTER NOT BE DATING ANOTHER FOOTBALL PLAYER!" a voice yelled towards them. Harry turned towards the voice in embarrassment. Louis turned towards the voice in bewilderment.

"Evan! Nice to see you, and uh no, I'm not dating another football player," Harry explained to the blond boy standing in front of them now.

"Another?" Louis scoffed under his breath. Evan shot him a look, a look of realization dawning on his face.