Cuddles

hi yall

so

heh

its been a while

hope all are well

ok

enjoy

*

*

*

"This is all your fault Lou," Harry grumbled, glaring at his boyfriend sitting on the counter sucking on a popsicle. 

Louis just shrugged and wiped some of his now melting popsicle off his hands. "Your fault for getting in my way while I was busy."

"You weren't 'busy'," Harry attempted make air quotes while holding an ice pack, "you were belting 'How Far I'll Go' and whacked me in the face."

"Exactly." Louis threw his popsicle stick in the trash, and grabbed the now discarded ice pack, "I was very busy."

Rolling his eyes, the other boy left to go check his eye. Looking in the mirror, Harry saw that there was a very small bruise, but nothing too serious. An idea popped into his head. If he asked Louis about his past, he might give in and tell him. All he needed to do was milk his injury a bit more.

"Louis?" Harry called from the upstairs couch, "could you bring me some more ice, my eye is hurting." In reality, his eye was almost healed, but a little bit of acting and makeup was all he needed.

Louis bounded up the stairs much like a puppy and sat down on the couch with a big 'oomf'. 

"Your knight in shining armor is here with ice," Louis presented the ice pack to Harry very seriously. Harry rolled his eyes once more.

After a couple moments in silence, Harry started to approach the topic as casually as he could.

"My ex-boyfriend once gave me a black eye," he snorted remembering the way his eye had looked for days after.

"On purpose?" Louis asked, voice becoming strained.

"What? Oh no, of course not," Harry shook his head. "He kicked a football and I have a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Louis snorts. "What happened afterwards?"

"Well he wanted to pursue his dreams as a famous footballer, and I wasn't going to hold him back. I let him go even though I loved him." Harry was now staring out of a window, not realizing Louis looked a bit put out.

Harry shook himself out of the memory, "Anyways, enough about my ex-boyfriend." 

Louis finally figured out what Harry was trying to get at when the other boy kept staring at him expectantly. "And more about mine?"

"Please." 

Louis thought about saying no, but what would he gain from hiding the truth for any longer. 

"He was nice at first. The perfect boyfriend. Nobody would have ever suspected there was something wrong in our relationship."

Harry just watched with wide eyes, but his hand reached out to grab Louis'

"There was a lot of hurtful words said by both me and him, but mostly him. I'm sure you can guess what sort of things he said based on yesterdays party." Louis let out a breath. 

"You don't have to keep going if you don't want to."

Louis shook his head, "No, I should."

"At the party he was referencing last night, he broke up with me publicly and spread horrible rumors that I cheated. I moved away soon after and only Liam ever knew."

"I am so sorry you had to deal with such a horrible person. But I'll help you Lou. Never doubt the fact that I love you." Harry had now wrapped his arms around Louis.

Louis turned his head into Harry's neck, "Never."

*************

Henry, Evan, and Katie had called Harry 15 times each, but overall Madison won with over 50 missed calls in the span of 15 minutes. 

"Aren't you going to respond to them?" Louis asked, now cuddled up in a ball on Harry's chest, pausing the movie going on the laptop. 

"Nah, this is you and me time. They can wait. Besides, I want to cuddle you to death." Harry smushed Louis under him into the couch until Louis was struggling to breath.

"I yield," he gasped. "Your cuddles are amazing."

Harry smiled and eased up.

"Love you too Lou."

Louis just rolled his eyes and went back to his spot on Harry's chest. 

All was well