We're Never Ever Getting Back Together

Harry smiled down at the field where Louis was warming up for his football game. 

"Harry? Is that you?" a boy wearing a green sweater called out. Harry turned around at his name.

"Oh hey Isaac," Harry greeted. "Is Noah down there too?"

Isaac took a seat next to Harry on the bleachers, "Yeah, right there," he pointed, "number 17."

A couple feet away from where Louis was warming up, Noah was drinking some water. Noah saw that Harry was staring at him, and waved. Harry waved back, and Isaac laughed.

"Don't mind him. He's a bit awkward."

Harry chuckled, "I know the feeling."

The field lights came on and it was 5 seconds till game time.

Isaac suddenly turned around to Harry, "You and your boyfriend should come with Noah and I tomorrow for a double date."

Harry's mouth fell open, "Oh we're not-" Right then the whistle blew, and everyone started cheering around them. Harry's words were lost in the wind, heard by no one.

Harry just shook his head. He would figure it out later.

"ANDD LOUIS TOMLINSON SCORES THE WINNING GOAL WITH HELP FROM HIS TEAMMATE NOAH GREENE," the announcer yelled, sounding a bit too much like Evan. Harry would have to check if Evan snuck into the announcer's box again.

"WHOOO LET'S GOO LOU!" Harry yelled, standing up and clapping.

"YEAHH THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND," Isaac yelled from next to Harry. "AND HARRY'S BOYFRIEND"

Harry's head whipped to the side. He looked around to see if anyone heard, but it seemed like everyone was busy cheering for their win. Louis looked up to him, and Harry got up and started to walk down to the field. Isaac noticed Harry leaving and followed him.

"LOUUU!!" Harry yelled over the crowd, until Louis was right in front of him.

"HAZZAAA!" Louis yelled, fighting through the crowd to get to Harry.

They hugged, Louis wrapping his hands around Harry tightly. 

"Louis, you do realize I can give you my hoodie?" Harry asked, after Louis had shivered for the 3rd time.

"Oh really? I had no fucking idea," Louis sassed, looking around for Noah.

"Fine. No hoodie then," Harry crossed his arms. Louis just shivered again. Harry sighed and gave in.

"Ahh, warmth," Louis pulled the sleeves over his hands. "Oh, Noah, get over here."

Noah walked over to where Harry and Louis were standing. Close behind was Isaac.

"LOUIS!," Isaac said, "I was talking to Harry, and I wanted to invite you two to go to breakfast with me and Noah tomorrow around 10. It's that new bakery place that just opened."

Louis nodded slowly, a bit taken aback, "Um, sure, if Harry's alright with it." He turned to look at Harry.

"Yeah, I'd be up for it," Harry responded nodding. "Except one thing. Me and Louis aren-

"OK YAY!" Isaac clapped his hands together. "It's a double date then." Isaac grabbed Noah's arm and pulled him away.

"Oh uh, bye Louis, bye Harry," Noah called out behind him, and both boys heard Noah mutter 'what the fuck Isaac.'

"I guess you haven't had a chance to tell him that we're not boyfriends?" Louis commented, laughing a bit.

"Yeah," Harry scratched the back of his neck, "but if you don't want to go, I'll see if I can tell him. Of course I don't know where I'd find him, or if he'd believe me," Harry started rambling.