Chapter 1: College Graduation Party

It was late in the afternoon, Kayla was home with her brother, Charles. She decided to call her bestie, Kate, who was finishing up a small project. When kate was finished, she looked at her phone and answered it. "Hey, Kate!" Kayla said in a happy tone. Kate smiles. "Hey! I'm great. Just finished my project. What about you?" She asked as she looked out her window. "I'm just chilling at home with Charles. I'm bored." Kay laughed. Kate blushed a bit at the mention of his name. "I have an idea! I was thinking since college is over, how about we go to that big graduation party?? You, me, and Raven??" At that moment, Kay jumped up. "I'd love to!!" Then her ears went down. "But...You know Charles...VERY overprotective over me." She knew that he knew about her powers and that guys go to parties. 

Kayla then looked over at Charles with puppy dog eyes. "I've been planning to go to this party for a while now. I'm not sure if you should go. It could be dangerous." He states while looking at his sister. "But Charles! My BFF is going and sis is as well! why can't I??" She plopped on the couch. Charles crosses his arms. "You know why." Kayla frowns. "I'm not a child anymore. Raven is 2 years older than I am and she gets to go. Please?? I can control my powers!" Charles sighs and thinks for a moment. "Fine. You can go as well. But be careful." Kay hugged him and thanked him constantly and then rushed to get ready. A bit later Charles and Kayla were waiting for Raven. "C'mon sis! Don't make me use my elements." Kayla said with a giggle. "Now Now, Kay. We don't use our powers on each other." Charles mentioned, leaning onto the wall. Kay giggled as Raven stepped out to them in a black dress. 

Meanwhile, Kate went to her house, avoided her rude father, and got ready for the party

Meanwhile, Kate went to her house, avoided her rude father, and got ready for the party. She had a blue dress on. Then her phone went off again, it was kayla once more. "Hy!! we're all ready for the party." kay cheered. "I just got finished. I'll meet you all there." kate said, hanging up her phone. Her father lectured her as she was trying to get to the front door. They both end up arguing badly that kate just speeds out of the house and into a cab.

 They both end up arguing badly that kate just speeds out of the house and into a cab

Kate sees Kayla, Raven, and Charles outside of the party. The next thing any of them knew, Charles rushed inside after waving. The 3 girls hug and enter the building. Kayla was nervous since this was her first party. Raven helped her be less nervous and they ended up dancing. after 5 minutes pass and all 3 girls were talking and drinking. Kayla chugged a half-gallon of soda then burped the longest in a small contest. Raven laughs. "Good one, sis!"Kay laughed with her then offered kate to try.

 "Good one, sis!"Kay laughed with her then offered kate to try

Kate, however, had her eyes set on Charles. He was laughing with his friends and a random girl. He was also flirting with her (no surprise there) Kate wanted to talk to him but was too nervous. Kayla looked at her bestie with worry. "you ok?" she didn't respond. "Hello?? Earth to Kate! You there?" She yelled as she waved her hand. Kate shook out of her thoughts. "Oh! Sorry." Kate said with a giggle. Kay smirked. "You like someone here." Kate's face goes red. "Whaaat?? no! Of course not!" Kate giggled. Raven knew something was up. She made Kate more embarrassed by calling out Charles's name. Kate tried to hide as he approached the table. "Hey, kayla. Hey, Raven," he said while looking at them. Then he turned his gaze towards Kate with a massive smile. "Hello again, Kate." She blushed at his British voice. "H-Hi, Charles." They kept staring at each other for a while. Raven and kayla stared at each other, then at the two blushing people in front of them. Charles snaps out of his daze. "I'm fine, dear." He said to Raven, which made her eyes widen. "I've never heard him say that!" she says in shock. Charles smiles and walks back to his friends. Kate smiles and sighs lovingly. When kayla smirked at her, she tried to hide her blush. Raven smiled. "Kate wanna spend the night at our place?" she asked. Kate giggled. "of course!" 

They smiled and began to walk home until it began to rain. Suddenly, Charles drove up to their rescue. "Thanks, bro!" kaya said with a smile. "Anytime, sis. Don't mention it." He said while he helps her dry off. "Hey. Hope you don't mind that Kate's gonna stay over tonight." Ravn states. "Not at all! This should be interesting," Charles said with a smile.

((Kate belongs to my best friend @BlueAutumnTV and this story is made by both of us!))