xvi.

"What did you mean by some place more private?" he asked while still adjusting his pants.

I laughed a little at his effort. "Uhm, so the thing is I don't camp here, I'm staying at my friend's place." I was so drunk I forgot we weren't camping at the festival's site.

"How the fuck are you the biggest festival goer then?"

"Have you ever tried camping in here?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No?"

"See? You really don't want to be bathing in feces for 3 days."

"Now I get it. Here-" he fixed my hair.

"Do I look messy?"

"Just the way I like it."

"I might as well get a bit more messed up." I glanced at the nearest bar.

"Fine by me girl."

"Let's go!"

"If we drink a bit more we might not even get to a place that's more private." He tightened his belt.

"Are we getting a little bit rapey?" I looked him up and down then stopped at his mouth.

"No, it's just you, who is constantly thinking about it." He bit his bottom lip. "You're so nasty."

"That's not even true." I blushed.

"Oh I know you do, you don't have to talk to me. Your body does." He looked down between my legs.

I wanted to say something like, let's go, or let's grab that drink, but before I could do that he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back passionately.

"I love how you suck on my bottom lip." He whispered into our kiss.

"W-what?" I still wasn't drunk enough to feel completely loosened up.

"I can't believe that you're still so shy." He pulled me into a hug.

"I cannot do anything about that. This is how I am." I felt embarrassed.

"You don't even have to. I love the way you are."

"Unable to flirt and to loosen up?"

"You do loosen up in your own way." He took my hand and started walking towards the bar. "I feel like I help you loosen up. Or the alcohol does. I don't know."

"That's for sure." I grabbed him and with one hand covering my mouth whispered into his ear. "I secretly really want you to make me relax a lot."

His eyes widened a bit then a cocky smile appeared on his face. "Will do girl. Will do."

Hey guys! I know this is short as hell but today I just felt like adding something to this story. Tbh I'm scared of writing the smut. We'll see if I can do that. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! ^^