ⅺ.

We walked out of the tiny village of dressing rooms, technicians. I had a hard time walking on a straight line. My legs didn't want to put themselves in front of each other. I felt slightly sick but I knew if I had thrown up that would have been the end of the night and my common future with Joji. So I just kept on pretending like I was completely fine while half hanging on his right arm.

Bloody hell, I should have eaten something before -as a matter of fact- finishing a bottle of whiskey.

"You sure you're alright?" Joji was moderately drunk too, but handled alcohol a lot better than me.

"I'm fine, just need something to eat. Something stuffed with carbs if possible." I brushed my hair away from my sight. It kept falling into my face and annoyed the heck out of me. "Like bread. Bread's good. Rice...Rice, rice baby."

"We're about to get you something. I like rice too. Damn."

"Can you make that sticky rice which you can eat with chopsticks?"

"Yea, I'm a good cook."

Don't lie. I've seen Feast Mansion. I know you're not.

"Then make me something."

"Right now?"

"Yeah, right now."

"If you say so." He took a look around and aimed the nearest food stand. "Good evening Sir! Can I have a really rare request towards," Joji took a step back so he could see what the sign said on the stand's front. " Hotdogs&Pizza on this beautiful...what is it?" He frowned his forehead and looked at me with confusion. "Friday?"

"Friday." I nodded.

"On this beautiful Friday evening?" He finished his sentence.

I had no fucking clue of what he was doing, or why, but I didn't really care either. As long as he was with me, and as long as I was getting some food it was fine by me. Whatever bad my dizziness was, it couldn't be more intense than the will to stay with him. I imagined us in the future. I imagined us being us.

"Sure! What would it be?" The guy in the stand had a really strong northern-English accent.

"So the thing is that this beautiful lady right here" He took me around my waist and pulled me against his body. "is a little bit hungry, but she won't believe that I, George Miller can cook. So I'd really appreciate if you let me into your professional kitchen to cook a proper dinner for her."

The hotdogs&pizza guy laughed. "I'm really sorry, but I can't do that. And you two are just drunk. You can prove that tomorrow man, I'm sorry."

Joji bent his eyebrows. "Are you on tik tok?"

The guy frowned his forehead. "Erm, yes I am."

"Do you know the trend that was to Slow Dancing In The Dark?"

The guy gave us a questioning look.

"Fuck! You know the song goes something like: turu-.tururu GIVE ME REASONS WE SHOULD BE COMPLETE"

I realised I hadn't heard him sing in person before.

"Wait, what? Yes I think I've heard it. Why do you sound exactly like that song?"

"Because I am the fucking person who sings it!"

"That's so lit!"

"Do you know Pink Guy?"

"You mean Filthy Frank?"

"Yes, and he's willing to pay you twice more if you fucking let him in and let make a pizza for his beautiful lady." Joji said in Frank's voice.