ⅰ.

My phone's ringtone pulled me out of my daydream. I took it out of my pocket and answered the call. It was Luna.

"Hi!"

"Hey girl! Wat's up? Where are you?" She sounded really excited.

"Everything's going fine. I'm waiting for my gate to open. I have a lot of time so I was actually thinking about calling you."

"Arrived too early?"

"And you know me too well."

"Yes. I do. Anyways, I can't really hear the excitement in your voice. That's a problem dude. Have you forgotten that we're going to freaking Reading freaking Festival?!"

"No! No, I haven't I just got caught up in my own head for a minute actually thinking about last year's concerts."

"Ahhh man! I hope this year will be just as good as that was. I'll miss Joji tho. He added something extra to the whole experience don't you think?"

"I was just thinking about that gig." I didn't feel the need to deny it.

"He kinda interacted with you, right?"

"I think he did. Even if he didn't it was awesome regardless."

"We became such junkies of his music since then. Jeeez. I almost feel ashamed about how much I listen to his stuff."

"Why do I always have to relate to you so much?" I let out a shameful laughter.

"Dunno, it's always your choice to follow me into the deep ocean or stay on the shore. No offense girl, but when it comes to artists you seem to follow."

"I always seem to follow it doesn't matter what it's about. I like your stupid and terribly bad ideas, that's all." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Haha funny. Tell me it was a bad idea to stay and see Joji from the first row." Her voice was filled with fake seriousness.

"That's right that was the only good one out of all."

"Fuck you bro. Just let me know when you arrive to the airport. I'll be there to pick you up and kick your ass."

"I'll. Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too, shithead. Bye"

"Bye Luna."

After waiting for about 2 more hours they finally opened my gate. I went through the passport and ticket checking without any complications then started walking towards my flight. I hate this phase of travelling when there's just too many people and too narrow aisles between the seats. It took me about 10 minutes to get on the plane and find my seat. Once I reached my place, I opened the overhead bin space's door and tried to put up my tiny suitcase. I didn't know I packed gold bars into this thing, that's why it's heavy as fuck.

"Need some help?" I heard the question coming from behind.

"No tha-" I made a 180 degrees spin to face the person.

A wave of cold ran through my body. My breath was cut by the sudden adrenaline rush in my system.

"No thanks, I got it." I managed to spit out the words eventually.

"Alright."

I was holding up the queue so I figured I should sit down. I nervously took the middle seat out of the three aligned and placed my backpack onto the ground. I couldn't decide whether my face was burning like a campfire or pale like a ghost.

"That's my seat over there." He absently pointed at the seat next to mine beside the window.

"Oh crap. Sorry." I stood up to give him access to the chair.