ⅴ.

I placed my hand onto his chest and pushed him away slowly. He didn't let go of me, he still had his arms around my waist. My hair fell into my face. He gently removed it with one hand. Yet again, I was helpless.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I didn't even know what I apologized for.

"No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done this when you had made it clear that it's too soon for you." He let me take a step back so I could see his face.

I blushed. "It's okay, I-"

"The things you said. I mean I can understand why you feel that way but just like I cannot know you completely just yet,  you can't know me either. That's right. We've just met. So the thing I wanna say is that there might be more to me than being a "rockstar", as you said before. I don't like messing with women. I think you've heard my songs. It's a different topic that they like to mess with me. " He giggled sadly. "Please let me get to know you. I want to learn everything about you. I want to know when you like to wake up, what you like to eat in the morning. I want you to talk to me about the day you had, I don't care if it was terrible or the best in a while, I want you to tell me everything. I want you to tell me about your childhood, the places you visited when you were a little girl. I want you to tell me about your best and worst memories from high school. I want to know your fears and desires. Everything from A to Z. Would you be okay with this?" he desperately looked into my eyes.

"Yes, I would." I smiled softly. I couldn't say anything else.

"Thank You." He pulled me into a hug.

No shit, thank YOU! I buried my face into his neck. Holy shit. I must be dreaming, this can't be real. If someone's drugged me and I'm just dreaming, imma punch them in the face. God, I could get used to this.

"Look, I should really get going now." I managed to break out of my thoughts.

Luna stood in the corner of the place with her eyes wide open, lips parted, arms just hanging next to her body. She looked like a pale voodoo doll. I think she was in a shock or something. To be honest I was in one too. I let go of Joji and made strong eye contact with Luna. She noticed it and walked up to us.

"It was so nice meeting you girls. I hope we'll see each other soon." Joji winked at me.

Oh my...

"We're going to buy tickets to your next tour anyways so keep on eye on the first rows." I could tell Luna's voice was filled with repressed fangirling.

"Don't worry I'll." He smiled. "I have Hazel's phone number so I might be able to send you tickets then."

"Damn... That would be too nice to be real. Please, I beg you to hit her up. Anyways what are you going to do in London?" Asked Luna.

"Brian's playing in here so I though I should come along. That's all." He shrug his shoulders.

I saw a little light bulb lit up above Luna's head. "I think you should come to Reading Festival. It starts on Friday. The line-up is kinda shitty but not too much. We'll be there too, I think there are still a few tickets left." Her face was shining.

I hit her in the shoulder (a bit harder than I intended my punch to be). She didn't move or say anything tho.
A smirk appeared on Joji's face. "Oh yea? It'd be cool. I'm going to check it out then."

There's no fucking way.

"Okay, cool! Now, let me give you a hug." Luna opened her arms and Joji hugged her back. "Gosh many years of dreaming finally came true." She sighted.

Joji let out a soft laughter.

He then pulled me into a tight hug too. "Then see ya at Reading, beautiful." He whispered the words into my ear. My blood froze in my veins again.

"Bye Joji." I smiled.

"Goodbye Hazel." He smiled back.

I immediately turned around grabbed Luna's hand before she could add any more comments, and walked out of the building.

"Holy fuck Hazel. You just casually fucking kissed fucking George fucking Miller. What the actual..." She couldn't find the right words to use except swear words. "Fuck ME dude! How did that happen?! I thought you were shitting me, but this was legit serious. You lucky ass bitch. You are going to tell me everything, understood?" She just kept on cursing while heavily gesticulating with her hands.

"I don't know, okay?! Let's just calm down a bit. Actually no, I'm freaking out too. I'm just tryna keep it down until we get to a private place then I think I'm going to start crying. There's literally a traffic jam inside of me and the cars are overloaded with my emotions. I can't handle stress well. In fact I can't handle stress at all." I said while looking stiffly straight in front of me. "Look at my fucking hands!" I yelled. "Look at 'em. They are fucking shivering!" I stopped.

Holy shit Hazel. Don't you dare to have a panic attack. Not right now.

"What the heck Hazel? Like how much chance was there for this?" She hugged me. She gave the best hugs. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to process the events."

"No, it's okay, I just really need to let the shit out of me but I can't while there are fucking hundreds of people around me."

"We're gonna get home soon and while we are preparing for the festival you can tell me what happened step by step okay?" She held my hand to comfort me. She knew how much I liked to hold hands even with friends because it made me feel safer and more accepted. The overwhelmed feelings started to settle down a bit.

We made our way to her car and she drove us home quickly.

Author's Note: First of all, yes, I'm completely aware of that this part SUCKS. I wrote this on an airplane and the whole time I was waiting for my gate to open I was excited that I was gonna be seated next to Joji. Writing this makes me think that Joji could be on a flight from Hungary to France, also just makes me brain dead. Anyways, I hope you'll be okay with this. If any of you like iDubbbz, then I'm letting you know that I've read just a bit too much iDubbbz (/cancer crew) smut at work and in my spare time. Just so you know what you all might gonna get later on. Bye, luv ya.